5k to spend what would you do?

MyJLU

Let’s say you were me and had 5k to spend on your 2018 JLU Sport. I have wheels, tires, and Rubicon Suspension with Mopar control arms. I do not want any more lift than I have now and don’t do hardcore wheeling. Where would you spend the money? 252040D4-D026-4A0B-A3CC-AD009C46BD6E.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

You say you don't do wheel very hard, so you probably don't need much more for armor. Personally, I'd say get a winch on there. You never know when it might save you or someone else out there. Then put money on the quality of life items that support how you use and enjoy your Jeep.

Hella Yella 2018 JLUR. V6. Auto. Uniden 880 cb. Vision X Dura-M460 cube lights.

Winch for sure, maybe the Mopar steel bumper or any bumper to accommodate for the winch as you have the plastic bumper. A recovery kit with things like a tree saver, tow strap, and snatch block to take full advantage of the winch in case you get into a sticky situation.

MyJLU

JTCO

Meme King
If you’re happy with the Jeep the way it is put $5000 towards the loan if it’s not paid for and smile knowing you’ll have it paid off sooner.

Who's this responsible guy that just showed up in the thread?

You can thank me later

Bartact Seat Covers
molded floor mats
cargo liner
Rugged Ridge Tube doors
upgraded radio/speakers
trip to EJS or Jeep Beach Daytona Week depending where you are in the country
rear end LSD/4.10 regear
front diff skid
EVO CAD skid
CB Radio
Yeti 105 (fits perfectly in back) iced down & loaded
Tinted windows
Stickers
keep $1000-$750 for the trip

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Bartact Seat Covers
molded floor mats
cargo liner
Rugged Ridge Tube doors
upgraded radio/speakers
trip to EJS or Jeep Beach Daytona Week depending where you are in the country
rear end LSD/4.10 regear
front diff skid
EVO CAD skid
CB Radio
Yeti 105 (fits perfectly in back) iced down & loaded
Tinted windows
Stickers
keep $1000-$750 for the trip

That’s if you only spend $4000 on hookers and alcohol.

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
You don’t wheel, don’t want to change suspension and have wheels and tires. My guess is there is nothing to do that’s why you are coming here. Save the money? Dumb thread.

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
2012 JK Dozer
1975 DJ5 Postal

MyJLU

You don’t wheel, don’t want to change suspension and have wheels and tires. My guess is there is nothing to do that’s why you are coming here. Save the money? Dumb thread.

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
2012 JK Dozer
1975 DJ5 Postal

Never said I don’t wheel, I said I don’t wheel hardcore different. Funny thing is I have wheeled some of the hardest trail here in New England and just don’t want to beet this Jeep like that. Moving on