JL JOURNAL : FLEX TEST of Our JL Wrangler with EVO Long Arms & Coilovers

JLRay

Awesome video! Crazy how much flex those coil overs get! Looks like it was a great time. [emoji106][emoji631]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looking fwd to it! Gotta test these 37s out!

Awesome :thumb:

Awesome video! Crazy how much flex those coil overs get! Looks like it was a great time. [emoji106][emoji631]

Yeah, EVO really knocked it out of the park with their JL coilover system. :yup:

Nice to see that Adam can even stall an automatic.

Pretty impressive right?

:cheesy:

So how do the Nittos compare to Coopers.

As you may not be aware, we've run Trail Grapplers in the past and for a very long time. Both they and STT Pros are great tires. I have found the Trail Grapplers to be a bit quieter on pavement and have a slightly longer tread life but the STT Pros do hook up better on the rocks and do much better in snow/ice.

MrGiant

Talking about tires....
Two days ago on my way to work I had to take this usual left turn. The road was only a bit wet, I rolled at about 20mph, turned in and noticed that my jeep didnt want to go where I wanted to as much as I did....then my rear end tried to overtake on the right, one small correction and all was good again (the one behind me was far away after that :D). As jeeper I am always aware that it might happen, just usual. But those KO2s even suck compared to 10 year old cooper stts, which should be worse onroad....
I am going with Cooper when I have to change them, thats clear

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR