Jeep Online BUILD & PRICE!!

JAGS

He didn't add leds or safety groups so still has the stock halogen lights.

Sent via....

Seems the LEDs automatically come with the funky plastic tail piece, even if no safety group is added. Bummer on both sides of that decision as I do like the front LEDs.

13_gecko_rubi

Seems the LEDs automatically come with the funky plastic tail piece, even if no safety group is added. Bummer on both sides of that decision as I do like the front LEDs.
It's due to tooling costs I'm sure. Tooling up separate tail lamps is a lot of money

Sent via....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

As if you've got factory tail lights on your JK now :crazyeyes:

JAGS

As if you've got factory tail lights on your JK now :crazyeyes:

Lol. That is true. [emoji23][emoji23]

That just makes it even harder though. Do I want to drop coin of something I may swap or mod over in the future? Maybe I'll just let the kids and Amy decide. That way they can be "part" of the buying and approval process. [emoji6]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Lol. That is true. [emoji23][emoji23]

That just makes it even harder though. Do I want to drop coin of something I may swap or mod over in the future? Maybe I'll just let the kids and Amy decide. That way they can be "part" of the buying and approval process. [emoji6]

Nah, get the halogen lights and let me use your Jeep to do an LED headlight swap write-up :yup:

Growlz

Thanks for posting this up! Already configured a 4 door Rubicon and sent a pdf off to my sales guy to see what a final price can be! :thumb:

Thinknator

Thanks for the post! Saving this build and we'll see if dealer will add markup price on these. It wouldn't surprise me if they do but hope for the best.

jlconfig.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, just went through it again and couldn't see an option for dual top on a 2-door. Be a bummer if that weren't an option for it.

JAGS

Just heard back from my sale guy. He's off today, but will be in touch this week. Same guy I bought my JK from. Time to get things rolling soon! [emoji106][emoji41]

JeepFan

Just heard back from my sale guy. He's off today, but will be in touch this week. Same guy I bought my JK from. Time to get things rolling soon! [emoji106][emoji41]
Awesome! Was it difficult getting the boss to approve?

JTCO

Meme King
Oh shit, I knew there was something I was forgetting. Lol.

Last night I was trying to convince her the Jeep was for her. She doesn't want to give up her SUV. So guess the Jeep will be mine then. [emoji6]

Tell her you've always had it. Works around here. "You didn't notice that thing sitting there for years, babe?"