Rear cube light mount

JeepJL

Needed a spot to mount some rear dust lights so I played around with the laser and created a mount. Pretty happy with how it turned out. I didn’t want to block the 3rd brake light.

What are some other options people are doing for rear lights?

IMG_6067.jpg

dixonk

I like that camera and brake light mount that lets you maintain the camera cover. Do you have a link or part # for that? My EVO mount requires me to carry around a jewelers Torx bit just to remove it.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

That looks great. I’m running lights in my bumper, a pain to angle them and get them where you want but once you get it right it’s great. IMG_2283.jpg

JeepJL

Mopar 82215349 Center High Mounted Stop Light Relocation Kit

That is the bracket but I also had to modify the factory camera cover off the original carrier to get it to look all factory like that on my RVO carrier. I cut the camera mount off the factory carrier then ran I screw through it to hold it in the EVO carrier. Then I was able to also use the camera lock cover. I wasn’t a fan of the EVO design that left the camera exposed.

MrGiant

Looks really good! Is taking off your spare as easy as before?.....the lights don't seem to fit through the hub centering hole

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
At least in my case with the Motobilt relocation kit, it takes two 10mm bolts to unscrew the bracket then unplugging the rear camera and third brake light. I’m not in the Baja 1000, in a situation where I have to change a tire I’m sure two minutes extra ain’t gonna hurt.

Did the miss the two lights he has wired up in his tire?

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
2012 JK Dozer
1975 DJ5 Postal

MrGiant

In fact, at least for me, time does not matter. I never had to change a tire in more than 10 years...

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR