Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stage 4 vs Stage 4 Overland vs Long Arm Kit

Quote Originally Posted by Bsimon187 View Post
    So based on EVO's website- with the Enforcer Pro you are getting 11.5 to 12" of travel and then going with the long arm kit it allows 14-14.5 " of travel. That is what my statement was based off of.

LA Kit: When combining our JLU High Clearance Long Arm kit with the EVO MFG JL Front and Rear NV2514 Coilover kits we create the High Clearance Long Arm PRO. This combination of improved suspension geometry through the EVO MFG JLU High Clearance Long Arm and increased shock travel through our JL Bolt-on NV2514 coilovers, allows you to un-limit the kit and run full shock length yielding 14.5 front wheel travel and 14 rear wheel travel. Suspension cycling the most properly tuned wheel travel is the name of the game.

Enforcer Stage 4 kit: The JL Enforcer PRO Kits achieve control arm limited 11.5/12 of wheel travel with only 3-5 (lift height is adjustable) of lift and most wheel and tire combination will require a backspacing of 3.75 or smaller. Necessary equipment is included to convert including brake line provisions, bump stop extensions, swaybar end links, limit straps and hardware. All Bracketry is laser

Maybe its just because it opens the kit up more, but that is a copy/paste from EVO's site.
    Coilovers/longer shocks is where the extra travel is coming from, not the long arms themselves. I think the OP is just getting the lift kit with King shocks, but NOT coilovers.
    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Coilovers/longer shocks is where the extra travel is coming from, not the long arms themselves. I think the OP is just getting the lift kit with King shocks, but NOT coilovers.

Those were the specs from their 2 Coilover kits. The recommend the limiting straps with the short arms and not with the long arms. That is probably the difference with the travel between the 2 kits there. I missed the OP saying just the king shocks. I see King and thing CO's now.

Quote Originally Posted by doubletapdaddy View Post
    @StormBreakerTheJL - I'm running EVO Bolt-On King coilovers as well as EVO High Clearance Long Arms on my 2018 JLUR. Just hit me up if you ever want to get together and check them out. BTW I have a feeling that most people don't know what Stormbreaker/Jarnbjorn, or for that matter, what Mjlnir is. Let me know if I'm not on the right track. LOL.
    Im always for meeting fellow Jeepers. Thats a sweet set up man, definitely goals but Im thinking of running springs and shocks first then going coilovers when I get the rest of it built up. You got it right on the money! Glad to see someone got it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Yes I would be going springs and shocks first. Maybe just go long arm and set up going coilovers up for success?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12