VIDEO : Our Brand New Jeep Gladiator - Close Up Look & First Impressions

Granizle

I thought I spotted a pic of you checking one out lol ...

Attachments

• 1E5A5B78-AAC6-42E3-AA3E-412DA1A0419E.jpg
    1E5A5B78-AAC6-42E3-AA3E-412DA1A0419E.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So awesome! Congrats! I can’t wait to get my hands on one.

Thanks! Hope you're able to get one sooner than later. :yup:

Congrats can't wait to see what you have in store for it

Thank you. We've got BIG plans for it and looking try a few new things as well. Coverage of it all coming soon :)

Congrats! 🍻 Thoughtful and informative initial review / impressions... Well done. We picked up our JL in Idaho 1 year ago next week. We waited 81 days from ordering to keys in hand.

Yeah, our JL took 99 days so we're kind of used to getting the raw end of the stick. I'm just kinda pissed because of the whole "launch" thing. Clearly, just a marketing ploy or a cruel joke by Jeep. :rolleyes2:

Great video!

Thanks! It was good to see you and Jen and with my LE :p :crazyeyes: :D

Great pics! Watching the video on my big screen now!

Thanks! :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video! Gladiator is definitely bad ass looking. Haven't seen one up close yet but just might have to get one of these in a couple years

By the time you're ready, they may come with a diesel :)

I love it! Anyone else wonder why Jeep didn't do a muffler like that for the JL?

I don't think there would be enough room. You have a resonator - BIG ASS MUFFLER and then another bullet before the tailpipe. :crazyeyes:

Congrats! Great video.

Thank you :)

Awesome video! The JT is looking good looking forward to seeing it evolve!

Thanks! Hoping to bring you videos of it SOON :)

Awesome video nice detail. Glad it all worked out. Looks amazing.

Oh yeah, it all worked out in the end. Again, I appreciate your help :)

Great video. I’m so happy that you two finally got a Gladiator! I’m looking forward to the build.

Thanks Clay :)

It’s about time!!! That is one awesome looking rig, and I for one am incredibly jealous

Tell me about it! :icon_crazy:

Congrats!!!

I’ll post up here too. Cool video and congrats on the JT.

Thanks guys :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
congratulations, awesome pics of Jet and JT together. Thanks for sharing

Thank you :)

Great video, nice looking Gladiator.

Happy to see you finally got it home. Great video, but I thought we'd see some dirt and rock play with over 400 miles of pavement driving on it already.

Got a little dirt in but we needed to get back home.

Congrats to you both on your new addition! Can't wait to see what you do to it first...

Thank you and hoping to get on the mods soon :)

Jeeeep

i'm itching to get one, actually wish I had waited instead of buying the JL...

now my daughter may end up with a JL and I'll take the 2015 and trade it in for a JT...dammit!!! see what you've gone and made me think :doh:

MrGiant

Really cool to see the brothers together. I have to ask why you didnt go with the bed liner...
Maybe yout build plans will explain it in a while [emoji28]

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
i'm itching to get one, actually wish I had waited instead of buying the JL...

now my daughter may end up with a JL and I'll take the 2015 and trade it in for a JT...dammit!!! see what you've gone and made me think :doh:

:cheesy: It's a slippery slope :crazyeyes:

Really cool to see the brothers together. I have to ask why you didnt go with the bed liner...
Maybe yout build plans will explain it in a while [emoji28]

Would have preferred to get it bedlined but beggars can't be choosers. Just took what we could get. Will most likely get it bedlined soon though.

BeeeCeee

Congrats!!! That think looks awesome!!

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive. It's at the port and I'm hoping to get it soon. I've already set up my UConnect for it and tried to see if it would allow me to locate it. No luck! HAHA.

Stuff

Congrats!

Man, those Gladiators are awesome. I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking about switching. Or adding to the fleet. :D

RMC2

I overlooked this. I was wondering what happened to your launch edition last week as I was finally getting a chance to check out my buddies Gladiator Rubicon. He has had his for over a month but didn’t order it. I thought it was odd that it came with JK Rubicon wheels. But the JT are cool. Congratulations, FINALLY!

Piginajeep

I overlooked this. I was wondering what happened to your launch edition last week as I was finally getting a chance to check out my buddies Gladiator Rubicon. He has had his for over a month but didn’t order it. I thought it was odd that it came with JK Rubicon wheels. But the JT are cool. Congratulations, FINALLY!

I have his launch edition [emoji23]