My “Super JT” LE Build

Piginajeep

Glad to hear this. The Evo Mfg 2.5" Stage 4 Plus kit is getting dropped off by brown Santa tomorrow.

The only thing it was missing was a trackbar. (Mine is the overland kit) Which I think the plus kit has it. The front axle is shifted over enough to touch the frame a bit. I have one in route.

You’ll be happy with the ride. I know I am. It rides 10x better than my JK does.

JTCO

Meme King
2.5” evo, 37” procomps.

It’s damn tall for 2.5” if you ask me. I love the stance.

It looks great. Glad to hear you're even happier with the ride. I'm debating lifting mine because it's so fucking comfortable as is.

Glad to hear this. The Evo Mfg 2.5" Stage 4 Plus kit is getting dropped off by brown Santa tomorrow.

The only thing it was missing was a trackbar. (Mine is the overland kit) Which I think the plus kit has it.

Yep. Looks like on their website, the difference in kits is that the 'PLUS' ones come with track bars.

Piginajeep

It looks great. Glad to hear you're even happier with the ride. I'm debating lifting mine because it's so fucking comfortable as is.

Yep. Looks like on their website, the difference in kits is that the 'PLUS' ones come with track bars.

I had the same worry. I don’t think you’ll regret it. The JT on 37’s looks right too.