My “Super JT” LE Build

Piginajeep

First parts for the JT showed up from the Wayalife store. It’s fitting for this build. I met Eddie in 2006 at the start up of their JK forum. 13 years later the JT is out and they are now selling parts for it.

IMG_3891.jpg

benatc1

I’m working out of town so it’ll be a bit. I did get the rendering for the wrap today.

This is inspired by the 1973 CJ5 Super Jeep

View attachment 12753
That would look awesome!
First parts for the JT showed up from the Wayalife store. It’s fitting for this build. I met Eddie in 2006 at the start up of their JK forum. 13 years later the JT is out and they are now selling parts for it.

View attachment 12866
Is under the hood space for the compressor mount the same on the JT the same as the JL? 3.6 of course..

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JLRay

The raps going to look good now I get what you meant by “super JT” the flag on tops a good touch as well.

The WAYALIFE parts are a good first addition! As well as the alcohol lol

JTCO

Meme King

That's really cool. I still remember the first JK I ever saw. Crazy it's been a decade already.

Piginajeep

Looking forward to some build pics...so leave HI now please and get to work...

I was in Australia mate!!

The new Ariel identification lights came in while I was gone. These (73) will be mounted on the roof rack.

These run off 12v power source unlike the thermal design in the JK8.

IMG_4826.jpg

IMG_4828.jpg

IMG_4832.jpg

CalSgt

Why did they feel the need to print "off road use only" on the face of the wheel... Besides that their definitely good looking wheels