The UNICORN is Finally Ours!!

NFRs2000NYC

Congrats Eddie and Cindy! Since you already have a Jet Li, the only logical name for the gladiator would be Jackie Chan. Steven Segal if you want to keep it 'murican.

13_gecko_rubi

Thanks Billy :)

Yeah, what's total BS is that my friend picked up his LE today and turns out that his VIN, well, it was one ahead of me instead of being one behind. This in spite of me placing my order first. :rolleyes2:

LOL
At least now I know why him and I thought the vehicle was in two different states at same time. Lol

Sent via....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
No way, awesome congrats [emoji1360]

Congratulations Eddie and Cindy

Congratulations![emoji322]

Beautiful, congrats[emoji106]

Thanks guys! There were times when we seriously thought this day would never come :crazyeyes:

Ghost, because they said it was built, but you couldn’t see it, or prove it.

LOL - ain't that the truth!

Congratulations. Love to hear how it drives and feels on the highway for a long trip like that.

So, right out of the box, our Gladiator felt super flighty. Granted, not all that different than our JL did as well. Of course, when you're running 42 psi in your tires (what came from the factory), that won't do much to help anything out. Aside from that, the 400+ mile drive home felt a lot like a stock JL. Couldn't even really tell that we were driving a truck. More first impressions coming soon :)

Congrats Eddie and Cindy! Since you already have a Jet Li, the only logical name for the gladiator would be Jackie Chan. Steven Segal if you want to keep it 'murican.

LOL - Not exactly but that is funny.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
At least now I know why him and I thought the vehicle was in two different states at same time. Lol

Sent via....

Yup. It's all clear as day to me now. I'm happy for him but the whole thing really was BS and so was all the crap I was being told. Glad we finally dropped ours and went for whatever we could get.

JLRay

Awesome!! Glad to see you finally got everything figured out! Can’t wait for the videos and the build to come! [emoji106][emoji106][emoji631][emoji482]