The UNICORN is Finally Ours!!

CanadaJeep

Caught the Bug
Congrats Glad it worked out for you. Kinda sucks you had to go get one and not the the LE you had ordered.
Still puzzles me how they can make all theses others and not the Launch Edition first.

StingRubi19

Congrats Glad it worked out for you. Kinda sucks you had to go get one and not the the LE you had ordered.
Still puzzles me how they can make all theses others and not the Launch Edition first.
To me that LE ordeal was just a cash grab by jeep. If your not gonna stick to the whole idea of getting everyone who ordered a "launch edition" their rigs first then it's just a joke... sucks even more for the people who ordered a Granite Crystal one since they just now started painting them that color.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Piginajeep

To me that LE ordeal was just a cash grab by jeep. If your not gonna stick to the whole idea of getting everyone who ordered a "launch edition" their rigs first then it's just a joke... sucks even more for the people who ordered a Granite Crystal one since they just now started painting them that color.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Granite was not a LE option. Just basic colors.

2019 MP
2012 JK8
1989 YJ Sahara
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow that’s so awesome! Congrats on the new rig! Glad it finally came true.

Thanks! Really appreciate your help in making it happen.

Congrats!!!!

Congrats on your new JT GLADIATOR.

Alright! Congrats to both of you. 👍

Thank you :)

Congrats!!! Happy your finally got one!

Thanks! Not what we ordered but it's literally what we wanted from the very start. The only thing we didn't get and wanted was a soft top.

#fakenews

Congrats !

No kidding! Hope to see you in yours shortly :thumb:

Congrats!!! Can't wait to see your vision for this JT build.

Have you named him/ her??

Laura Rose from PA

Thanks! No name as of yet :)

Nice! I cant wait to see the changes it goes through! What are you gonna name your new Unicorn? [emoji1]

You know, we really have no clue. Up until now, we weren't even sure we would ever get one. :crazyeyes:

Damn thats beautiful!Great choice in color too!

Thanks! White is always our go to color for a new model :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, fantastic, super jealous[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Outstanding!

Congrats!!!!

Congrats guys! Looking fwd to checking it out

congrats! name it Patience[emoji16]

Thanks guys :)

Congrats, it’s about time they finished it for you!

Actually, this isn't even the one we ordered. We decided to just get what we could.

Congrats, will you have to add on to the garage?[emoji1303]

Nope. We still got one spot in the back :)

Too cool! Plastic bumper stinks but I’m sure you’ll replace it anyway.

LOL - oh yeah. If nothing else, we still have the steel Rubicon bumper that came on our JL :yup:

Oh shit. I just know this is the beginning of bad, costly thoughts. Thanks in advance, and I hate you, Eddie.

:cheesy: you know it!

Congrats Eddie and Cindy! Can’t wait for the first video with it [emoji1303]

Hoping to get that out soon :)

KYJeff

Actually, this isn't even the one we ordered. We decided to just get what we could.

Well that sucks, guess I missed that it did not have the “Launch Edition” badge. Won’t matter much because the “Wayalife Edition” will be one of kind, can’t wait to see what you do with it.

Edit****Just read through the other thread, what a load of crap, 3 months wait for no reason!

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Super cool! Congratulations to you both.

Thanks Billy :)

Well that sucks, guess I missed that it did not have the “Launch Edition” badge. Won’t matter much because the “Wayalife Edition” will be one of kind, can’t wait to see what you do with it.

Edit****Just read through the other thread, what a load of crap, 3 months wait for no reason!

Yeah, what's total BS is that my friend picked up his LE today and turns out that his VIN, well, it was one ahead of me instead of being one behind. This in spite of me placing my order first. :rolleyes2:

Are you going to name it UNICORN ? it would suit it. lol

LOL