New Rear Floor Mat

Pellicot

$95
Brand new with mounting hardware. Check gets rear cargo area and seat backs.
Call or text Rob 301-606-0392
Frederick,MD

Attachments

• 2EBCF034-B9FF-42AE-B79D-D28BC50846BB.jpg
    2EBCF034-B9FF-42AE-B79D-D28BC50846BB.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 74

JTCO

Meme King
$95
Brand new with mounting hardware. Check gets rear cargo area and seat backs.
Call or text Rob 301-606-0392
Frederick,MD

I see you just joined yesterday. Welcome to JL Wrangler. Hope you're not just using the community to sell your stuff.

Pellicot

Wjco

Thanks I appreciate the welcome. My wife just got a lifted JL and I was lurking and got some good info. Seems I should have read the rules given a 1st post. Some real assclowns on here for sure. Don’t need to sell stuff that bad for sure. Oh well. Thanks for being positive.

ResurrectionJK

Thanks I appreciate the welcome. My wife just got a lifted JL and I was lurking and got some good info. Seems I should have read the rules given a 1st post. Some real assclowns on here for sure. Don’t need to sell stuff that bad for sure. Oh well. Thanks for being positive.

Nah, only ass clown on this particular thread is you. Posted your shit on both forums and even went as far as to include your phone number on the other forum as your first post. But hey, it’s made for some great entertainment so feel free to continue being an ass clown.

Oh and since you included your phone number on the other forum, you should complete the circle of moron and post your address. I’ll send you those used anal beads as a welcome gift.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass

Pellicock.

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
2012 JK Dozer
1975 DJ5 Postal