Thread: Anybody Running Baja Designs' LP6 Lights?

Hooked

Anybody Running Baja Designs' LP6 Lights?

I'm getting ready to order a set of these bad boys. I'm just trying to decide between the spot or driving/spot combo. I'm leaning toward the combo, but wanted to see if anyone here has them and what their thoughts/experiences are.

Thanks!

I have not run these, however unless you're going high speed I would think that the combo would be preferred over the spot.

Hooked
    Quote Originally Posted by doubletapdaddy View Post
    I have not run these, however unless you're going high speed I would think that the combo would be preferred over the spot.
    I think you are right. I just ordered the combos from Northridge. They have 10% off today. I found that I can get the spot lenses for 35 bucks each if for some reason I want more throw. I doubt I'll need it.

Thx!

Quote Originally Posted by Principal Skinr View Post
    I think you are right. I just ordered the combos from Northridge. They have 10% off today. I found that I can get the spot lenses for 35 bucks each if for some reason I want more throw. I doubt I'll need it.

Thx!
    I'm running the XL80 Combos above my fairlead. I can't imagine the want or need for any more light. Lol. That being said, I'd sure love a set of LPs. 😎

Hooked
    I'm running the XL80 Combos above my fairlead. I can't imagine the want or need for any more light. Lol. That being said, I'd sure love a set of LPs. 😎
    Part of the reason I'm going with them is that Baja Designs told me they put out enough heat that snow won't freeze them over. I had my LED headlights freeze over a couple times. I've currently got Rigid Side Shooters on the cowling, and they are outstanding. I won't need them with the LP6's, though, so I'll move the Rigids to my JK, which needs them. Then, I'll be set and can drop the windshield occasionally! Lol!

When the XL80s were mounted on our JK, I accidentally hit the switch and left it on for about 5 minutes.... Melted the removable plastic rock protector / covers.

Hooked
    When the XL80s were mounted on our JK, I accidentally hit the switch and left it on for about 5 minutes.... Melted the removable plastic rock protector / covers.
    Ouch! Those are mean lights!