Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: JL JOURNAL : EVO Quarter Pounder Front Bumper Installation

JL JOURNAL : EVO Quarter Pounder Front Bumper Installation

Ever since Cindy and I got our Jeep JL Wrangler, there's been one front bumper in particular that we've been wanting to run but wasn't available or at least, not until now. Of course, that bumper would be the Quarter Pounder by EVO Manufacturing and as some of you may know, it's the same basic and beefy, stubby front bumper that we've been running on Moby for years. Some of the things we love most about it, is that it's super compact, comes with a built in winch plate that sits down low and in between the frame rails, allows you to chop the lower frame extensions, flip the Rubicon sway bar disconnect motor and hide all the mess behind precision, laser cut and CNC bent, 1/4" steel that's proudly Made in the USA! In this episode of the JL JOURNAL, you'll get to see just how easy it is to install a Quarter Pounder front bumper and with a WARN ZEON 10s winch. We hope you find our video to be helpful to you.

BUY EVO Quarter Pounder: http://evomfg.com/index.php?route=pr...product_id=487

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
    If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

Another great video Eddie! I have a question for you regarding your onboard air system. I donít recall a video around what you use for your system? I really like the new bumper and am going to look into it for my JLU. Keep up the great work!!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Although Iím happy with my LoD bumper, as Iíve done some wheeling I can see the benefit of a nice clean setup like this. Always enjoy the videos.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Looks great. I may consider this for my next build.
    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Awesome. I have been eyeballing one of these for some time. My only hold up at this point is losing my light bar and fog lights.
    2018 JLUR Sting Gray

Cool video. Wish I had it when I did mine years ago. That top hole was a pain.

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
    2012 JK Dozer
    1975 DJ5 Postal
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

Great video as always now I need to get time so I can get mine installed and then work on getting the winch

Sent from my SM-G950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Been Around the Block
    that looks a lot better, I like the idea of being able to cutoff the tusks and flipping the sway bar disconnect

That looks great. Nothing like the joy of Warn winch mounting nuts. 😅

Quote Originally Posted by MADFIRN View Post
    Another great video Eddie! I have a question for you regarding your onboard air system. I donít recall a video around what you use for your system? I really like the new bumper and am going to look into it for my JLU. Keep up the great work!!
    I still need to make a video for it and hope to have it up soon. For now, you can refer to this write-up I did.
    https://jlwrangler.com/showthread.ph...mpressor-Mount

Quote Originally Posted by drhcobra View Post
    Although Iím happy with my LoD bumper, as Iíve done some wheeling I can see the benefit of a nice clean setup like this. Always enjoy the videos.
    The LoD is a great bumper. This is just a tighter and more simple design.

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Looks great. I may consider this for my next build.
    I'd highly recommend it

Quote Originally Posted by dixonk View Post
    Awesome. I have been eyeballing one of these for some time. My only hold up at this point is losing my light bar and fog lights.
    EVO sells a mount that will allow you to mount lights but you would loose your fogs.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast