Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: JL JOURNAL : EVO Quarter Pounder Front Bumper Installation

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by CalSgt View Post
    I can't speak for Eddie but,

The pro bumper isn't listed for sale for the JL yet... At least as far as I know.

It is a very nice looking bumper but if it mounts the same as on pro model the JK it looks like it would have less ground clearance than the QP'er because it retains all of the frame instead of trimming it down. If I wasn't looking to gain ground clearance I would have kept my stock steel bumper, I liked how it looked & actually got complements on it.
    Both of the pro model ones I was looking at appeared to have the optional add-on lower shield to protect the sway-bar motor. The pro bumper itself appears to be the same height as the QP'er (that abbreviation seems better), but has a more rounded shape and welded on shackle mounts.

Though you're right about the bumper not being shown for sale, as mentioned, the flyers I received in each EVO box shows it.

Been Around the Block
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Wheel-Lee View Post
    Both of the pro model ones I was looking at appeared to have the optional add-on lower shield to protect the sway-bar motor. The pro bumper itself appears to be the same height as the QP'er (that abbreviation seems better), but has a more rounded shape and welded on shackle mounts.

Though you're right about the bumper not being shown for sale, as mentioned, the flyers I received in each EVO box shows it.
    There is a few things that are on EVO'S JL'S that is not listed on the website yet

Sent from my SM-G950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234