LAUNCH EDITION Gladiator - 3 Months and STILL WAITING on Peterson Jeep in Idaho

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That's great! Hopefully it works out, still sucks about the LE, but I'm sure the dealer can mark it up like crazy and sell it being it's a limited situation

The LE thing really sucks especially being that I was told we could see it by June. Now it's looking more like August. :rolleyes2:

That's good news! Hopefully it shows up soon. It's torture waiting!

The wait is always hard and I'm some what used to it being that EVERY SINGLE NEW MODEL JEEP has gone like this for me but the real torture is the fact that everyone and their mother seems to have gotten theirs or is getting theirs well before me. This would include people like Chris who ordered after me and through the same dealership and his just came in. Such bullshit.

Wow! Congratulations on the positive news.

Thank you. I'm glad that there was another one they're getting that's got pretty much what I was wanting. It was supposed to have been on the same train as Chris' so with any luck, it's at the dealership now too.

Hopefully you get something soon.

Hoping but not holding my breath. :rolleyes2:

Good news all around! I'm getting pretty darn excited, and it's not even mine. Lol.

LOL - I'll be excited once keys are finally in hand. It's now been 100 days since the LE was ordered and that officially puts it at a longer wait than our JL. :rolleyes2:

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
The LE thing really sucks especially being that I was told we could see it by June. Now it's looking more like August. :rolleyes2:

The wait is always hard and I'm some what used to it being that EVERY SINGLE NEW MODEL JEEP has gone like this for me but the real torture is the fact that everyone and their mother seems to have gotten theirs or is getting theirs well before me. This would include people like Chris who ordered after me and through the same dealership and his just came in. Such bullshit.

Thank you. I'm glad that there was another one they're getting that's got pretty much what I was wanting. It was supposed to have been on the same train as Chris' so with any luck, it's at the dealership now too.

Hoping but not holding my breath. :rolleyes2:

LOL - I'll be excited once keys are finally in hand. It's now been 100 days since the LE was ordered and that officially puts it at a longer wait than our JL. :rolleyes2:

Next new model you’ll just have to pick up from the dealership and not order. Seems you always get screwed. I remember seeing the old pictures of brand new JK’s on the trail and then there was a TJ. Might have been miller Jeep trail. Way back in the day.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Next new model you’ll just have to pick up from the dealership and not order. Seems you always get screwed. I remember seeing the old pictures of brand new JK’s on the trail and then there was a TJ. Might have been miller Jeep trail. Way back in the day.

Oh yeah, the JK was the worst - 6 months! :rolleyes2:

And yes, the first official Project-JK runs were with leading the way in our our TJ.

main.php

Seems like an eternity ago. :crazyeyes:

Piginajeep

Just to kick you in the stones, what’s really fucked up is, your vin number is earlier than mine. [emoji849].

I always assumed vins were built in order

IMG_3464.jpg

2019 MP
2012 JK8
1989 YJ Sahara
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

DEFCON1

What doubletapdaddy said, they offer deep discounts even on hot trucks and Jeeps. But, it's not like they're doing it out of the goodness of their hearts - there's still an angle and they make up the difference in financing. As in, YOU HAVE TO FINANCE THROUGH THEM for at least 6 months and the rates they offer aren't horrible but far from good. Of course, during those 6 months, you're just paying interest and that's what makes it worth their while. So long as you refi right after and with a more reasonable rate, you can still come out ahead.

So if anyone ever went in there with their own financing, they wouldn’t give you the “deep” discounts?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That TJ is sweet^^

Thanks! That pic wasn't even at it's final build and stance. :yup:

It really was, Eddie let me wheel it back in the day. I got lost for about 5 hours in the desert.[emoji23]

They told the kid from Ohio, just go that way you won’t get lost.

:cheesy: Damn, that seemed like an eternity ago. Back then, I think you still had hair on your head and not on your chin. :cheesy:

Yeah, that TJ is sweet. Anybody know where it is now?

Not sure. I met the guy I sold it to a few years back and he sold it to get a JK.

That’s an awesome throwback!!!

Hard to believe I ever wheeled one of those and for as long as I have. Damn, this who conversation is making me feel pretty damn old. :icon_crazy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Speaking of a long time ago - I think today officially makes 107 days and counting since our Gladiator LE order was placed.

Still no word as to when it or any other options that might be available may come in. :rolleyes2:

Piginajeep

Thanks! That pic wasn't even at it's final build and stance. :yup:

:cheesy: Damn, that seemed like an eternity ago. Back then, I think you still had hair on your head and not on your chin. :cheesy:

Not sure. I met the guy I sold it to a few years back and he sold it to get a JK.

Hard to believe I ever wheeled one of those and for as long as I have. Damn, this who conversation is making me feel pretty damn old. :icon_crazy:

And you still look that same. I was going insult you. Instead I’ll just post pics of my LEIMG_3463.jpg

2019 MP
2012 JK8
1989 YJ Sahara
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

Exodus Jeeps

Advertiser
Supporter
Speaking of a long time ago - I think today officially makes 107 days and counting since our Gladiator LE order was placed.

Still no word as to when it or any other options that might be available may come in. :rolleyes2:

Damn man. I just picked mine up from the dealer for the second time[emoji23].
IMG_3522.jpg
Has it posted up in their showroom for a week. Feels good to get it back. It was fun to stomp around in the JK again, but it’s time to park it in the back of the shop and continue prepping it.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass