Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: LAUNCH EDITION Gladiator - 3 Months and STILL WAITING on Peterson Jeep in Idaho

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    Sharkey would know but if that one is in and the contract says he would sell whatever came first couldnít you take legal action and get out of it? Probably lose more than the $1000 after lawyer fees though.
    The $1k is almost chicken scratch compared to the over 3 months I lost waiting for this thing!

Quote Originally Posted by CalSgt View Post
    WTF... I'm a pretty reasonable guy but I would be pissed if this happened to me
    Honestly, I'm kicking myself for listening to all the people who swore by Kent and Peterson Jeep. Sure, you save on the cost of the Jeep but the financing thing and the lack of honest communication and the crazy long ass wait doesn't seem to be worth the trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    This whole thing sucks. I really hope you get an honest answer soon. Really soon.
    You and me both. A response of any kind would be nice at this point and time.

Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    Damn man, that's totally shitty. Who wants to drive up there with me and repetitively kick this guy in the nuts?
    I'm sure he'll have a great excuse to give me when he finally gets around to responding to me.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    The $1k is almost chicken scratch compared to the over 3 months I lost waiting for this thing!

Honestly, I'm kicking myself for listening to all the people who swore by Kent and Peterson Jeep. Sure, you save on the cost of the Jeep but the financing thing and the lack of honest communication and the crazy long ass wait doesn't seem to be worth the trouble.

You and me both. A response of any kind would be nice at this point and time.

I'm sure he'll have a great excuse to give me when he finally gets around to responding to me.
    Oh yea, they always do. Oddly enough, I ordered a new work truck today, (not a JT unfortunately lol), guy was great but after like 1pm and he had all the info, I never heard back from him, so I'm not actually sure if I ordered a truck today lol.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

So, late last night, I FINALLY got an email from Kent. Far from being later on in the morning like he promised but better late than never, right? Wrong. In spite of what my friend at FCA told me, Kent is now saying that the other Rubicon I was wanting actually showed up "yesterday morning" and not on Monday as I was told. Also, Kent is now telling me that it actually arrived "damage", that the "passenger side mirror doesn't move" and he can't sell it to me like that. :naw:

So here's another thing that might be worth noting. Everything I've been told regarding my VIN from my friend at FCA or by Kent at Peterson has been accurate since day one. I did a check of my friend's VIN, the one who ordered from Peterson in Idaho as well and AFTER me and I'm being told by FCA that it's still in Toledo!!

So here's another thing that might be worth noting. Everything I've been told regarding my VIN from my friend at FCA or by Kent at Peterson has been accurate since day one. I did a check of my friend's VIN, the one who ordered from Peterson in Idaho as well and AFTER me and I'm being told by FCA that it's still in Toledo!!
    What the fuck?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus Jeeps View Post
    What the fuck?

Yeah, what the fuck! Especially being that he has pics of it sitting at Peterson's since Saturday.

20180612_150545.jpg

Hang in there, help is on the way...

national-tequila-day-july-24.png

Okay, looks like I'm finally getting somewhere. Spoke with Elton, the GM at Peterson and he cleared things up a bit. Turns out that the Rubicon I was asking about DID in fact show up on Monday just like I was told by FCA. Turns out it's NOT damaged as I was told by Kent and that it was originally sold to someone else. Elton spoke to the other customer and he agreed to let me have this Rubicon and he would buy my LE when it comes in.

Elton is going to physically verify that the Rubicon is ready to go and I should be getting a call back soon. Assuming all is good, we'll be heading out to Idaho and picking it up tomorrow.

Okay, looks like I'm finally getting somewhere. Spoke with Elton, the GM at Peterson and he cleared things up a bit. Turns out that the Rubicon I was asking about DID in fact show up on Monday just like I was told by FCA. Turns out it's NOT damaged as I was told by Kent and that it was originally sold to someone else. Elton spoke to the other customer and he agreed to let me have this Rubicon and he would buy my LE when it comes in.

Elton is going to physically verify that the Rubicon is ready to go and I should be getting a call back soon. Assuming all is good, we'll be heading out to Idaho and picking it up tomorrow.
    Wow. I hope all goes smoothly from here.
    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Now thatís awesome.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast