LAUNCH EDITION Gladiator - 3 Months and STILL WAITING on Peterson Jeep in Idaho

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Okay, looks like I'm finally getting somewhere. Spoke with Elton, the GM at Peterson and he cleared things up a bit. Turns out that the Rubicon I was asking about DID in fact show up on Monday just like I was told by FCA. Turns out it's NOT damaged as I was told by Kent and that it was originally sold to someone else. Elton spoke to the other customer and he agreed to let me have this Rubicon and he would buy my LE when it comes in.

Elton is going to physically verify that the Rubicon is ready to go and I should be getting a call back soon. Assuming all is good, we'll be heading out to Idaho and picking it up tomorrow.

Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

MrGiant

Beautiful pics!
The story, man that really sucks......all this trouble because no one wants to say anything/the system gets info wrong/ dealers dont care that much for customer interests.
Have a nice trip to your JT! Glad you finally have one you like, but I would have waited for the LE if I had the luck to place an order for one. Cant wait to see some pics of your grown fleet

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Beautiful pics!
The story, man that really sucks......all this trouble because no one wants to say anything/the system gets info wrong/ dealers dont care that much for customer interests.
Have a nice trip to your JT! Glad you finally have one you like, but I would have waited for the LE if I had the luck to place an order for one. Cant wait to see some pics of your grown fleet

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

If we were going to be keeping this JT stock, we would have waited for a Launch Edition. Being that will be completely transforming it, there really is no need for one.

Geez, that's beautiful.

:cheesy: :cheesy: That's awesome :D

Safe trip, so who gets to drive the new ride home? [emoji4]

Thanks! I think we'll be taking turns :)