LAUNCH EDITION Gladiator - 3 Months and STILL WAITING on Peterson Jeep in Idaho

MrGiant

Oh no, THAT sucks!!!! Brand new cars destroyed even before the first ride, I hate things like this. Good for Cindy and Eddie at least from the pics.....no white onboard[emoji16]

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

Jetboy

LAUNCH EDITION Gladiator - 3 Months and STILL WAITING

I used to work for Hulcher services. They specialize in train derailment clean up. All those poor jeeps will be crushed before leaving the site.
Rail insurance protocol I guess. I watched in disbelief as D-9’s ran over 34 cad’ies one crash site.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So here's the latest. As of now, the LE we ordered is definitely scheduled to come into Utah on the 24th or there about. From there, it can take up to a week or so to get it trucked to the dealership. In other words, we'd most likely be able to take possession of it by the first week of August.

However, I made a few calls and found that the other Rubicon, the one that shows up on the dealer website as being "in transit" had already arrived in Utah back on the 9th and was just waiting on a truck to deliver it. From what I'm told, it "should" get delivered any day now. Needless to say, IF it does, we'll be making a trip up to Idaho very soon.

benatc1

So here's the latest. As of now, the LE we ordered is definitely scheduled to come into Utah on the 24th or there about. From there, it can take up to a week or so to get it trucked to the dealership. In other words, we'd most likely be able to take possession of it by the first week of August.

However, I made a few calls and found that the other Rubicon, the one that shows up on the dealer website as being "in transit" had already arrived in Utah back on the 9th and was just waiting on a truck to deliver it. From what I'm told, it "should" get delivered any day now. Needless to say, IF it does, we'll be making a trip up to Idaho very soon.
That's great! Hopefully it works out, still sucks about the LE, but I'm sure the dealer can mark it up like crazy and sell it being it's a limited situation

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer

That's good news! Hopefully it shows up soon. It's torture waiting!

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Why Idaho?

For some reason, Idaho is the land of discounted Jeep pricing. My local dealers wouldn't budge from MSRP when I purchased my JL. I saved thousands by traveling to Idaho.

What doubletapdaddy said, they offer deep discounts even on hot trucks and Jeeps. But, it's not like they're doing it out of the goodness of their hearts - there's still an angle and they make up the difference in financing. As in, YOU HAVE TO FINANCE THROUGH THEM for at least 6 months and the rates they offer aren't horrible but far from good. Of course, during those 6 months, you're just paying interest and that's what makes it worth their while. So long as you refi right after and with a more reasonable rate, you can still come out ahead.