Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: JL soft top window storage options?

  1. #1
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    23

    JL soft top window storage options?

    Got my JLUR on the 4th of July. That will be a great memory. Definitely different from the 1991 YJ I had. The sides don't seem to be rollable with the hard corners. Where do you guys or gals keep them in the jeep if on a long trip? I would like them with me all the time in case of rain or a long trip. I saw a woman who makes a bag that hangs off the backs of the front seats but definitely limits the leg room for the passengers so I dont like that option. Although it is a nice idea.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  2. #2
    Meme King JTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    4,059
    Quote Originally Posted by mike2019 View Post
    Got my JLUR on the 4th of July. That will be a great memory. Definitely different from the 1991 YJ I had. The sides don't seem to be rollable with the hard corners. Where do you guys or gals keep them in the jeep if on a long trip? I would like them with me all the time in case of rain or a long trip. I saw a woman who makes a bag that hangs off the backs of the front seats but definitely limits the leg room for the passengers so I dont like that option. Although it is a nice idea.
    We used to have this one for our JKU (not sure if it will work with the JL), and as much as it was a good product, we just found we didn't use it enough. We would rather take the windows off and leave them at home rather than put them in a storage bag, take them with us, and then have to take them out again, etc. But if you're carrying yours with you, this is a pretty good setup.

    https://www.rightlinegear.com/soft-t...orage-bag.html

    Untitled.jpg
    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

  3. #3
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    We used to have this one for our JKU (not sure if it will work with the JL), and as much as it was a good product, we just found we didn't use it enough. We would rather take the windows off and leave them at home rather than put them in a storage bag, take them with us, and then have to take them out again, etc. But if you're carrying yours with you, this is a pretty good setup.

    https://www.rightlinegear.com/soft-t...orage-bag.html

    Untitled.jpg
    Great bag for JKU or earlier model windows. The JL has added molded plastic corner supports to the side windows which is the real issue. Even the rear window should really only be rolled bottom to top or top to bottom with the new slider system. Not a complaint, I love there are no more zippers to mess with anymore, very easy.
    Thanks for replying either way it may help someone on here.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  4. #4
    Been Around the Block tallguy26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    264
    I bought the mopar and love it but it is bulky

    Sent from my SM-G973U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  5. #5
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by tallguy26 View Post
    I bought the mopar and love it but it is bulky

    Sent from my SM-G973U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Mopar what? Any pics?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  6. #6
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Acworth GA
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by mike2019 View Post
    Mopar what? Any pics?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    I'm guessing they ment the Mopar Window Bag.20190613_172647.jpg20190613_172248.jpg

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Old Timer doubletapdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    3,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    I'm guessing they ment the Mopar BODY Bag.
    20190613_172248.jpg

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    ..........

  8. #8
    Meme King JTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    4,059
    Quote Originally Posted by doubletapdaddy View Post
    ..........
    Lol. Body bag.
    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

  9. #9
    Hooked DEFCON1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Current location is Pacific NW.
    Posts
    147

  10. #10
    Been Around the Block tallguy26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    264
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    I'm guessing they ment the Mopar Window Bag.20190613_172647.jpg20190613_172248.jpg

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Yes that's what I use

    Sent from my SM-G973U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •