Readylift Prototype Kit Installed on our Rubicon

Wizzard005

Hey everyone,

We just wanted to share our lift reveal! Currently its the prototype kit for ****** over here in NorCal. Right now its a mix of the JL kit they sell and Spacer kit while Coils are being made.... They said 6 - 8 weeks we should have new coils. We are ok with this because we can put the kit to work on the trail and then when coils are installed we can compare the two kits!

IMG_0216.jpg

Last edited:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Hey everyone,

We just wanted to share our lift reveal! Currently its the prototype kit for ReadyLift over here in NorCal. Right now its a mix of the JL kit they sell and Spacer kit while Coils are being made.... They said 6 - 8 weeks we should have new coils. We are ok with this because we can put the kit to work on the trail and then when coils are installed we can compare the two kits!

I sincerely hope you are not here, just to promote your channel. Please take a moment to review the rules.
IMG_3727.JPG
https://jlwrangler.com/faq.php?faq=rulesfaq#faq_socialmedia

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Wizzard005

Sorry, so when we do any JT mods, we are not allowed to share on YouTube? What the heck is the point of the forum if we are not all here to help people and do some show n tell? Is this form part of way of life? Because if that is the case, I want no part of it.......

JTCO

Meme King
Sorry, so when we do any JT mods, we are not allowed to share on YouTube? What the heck is the point of the forum if we are not all here to help people and do some show n tell? Is this form part of way of life? Because if that is the case, I want no part of it.......

You can do whatever you want on YouTube. But here on this privately owned forum, please do not solicit members to your own channel. You can always post pictures here to show off your new Gladiator.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

What WJCO mentioned is true. This forum is owned and operated by Eddie & Cindy Oh. I’m surprised you didn’t know that. I’m sorry if I offended you, by pointing out the rules. If you feel that is too harsh, you make your own mind up as to whether you should be a member here.

Wizzard005

What WJCO mentioned is true. This forum is owned and operated by Eddie & Cindy Oh. I’m surprised you didn’t know that. I’m sorry if I offended you, by pointing out the rules. If you feel that is too harsh, you make your own mind up as to whether you should be a member here.

No I understand.... Just didnt know we are not allowed to share our adventures...

JTCO

Meme King
so question, We are having the truck wrapped, will i be able to post a picture here when its done? or is that also not allowed? It will in fact have our Truck name on it and sponsors and YouTube name...

Not allowed here. Keep that stuff on social media.

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass

Later fucker.

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
2012 JK Dozer
1975 DJ5 Postal