Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Readylift Prototype Kit Installed on our Rubicon

  1. #1
    Fresh Catch Wizzard005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    NorCal, CA
    Posts
    20

    Readylift Prototype Kit Installed on our Rubicon

    Hey everyone,

    We just wanted to share our lift reveal! Currently its the prototype kit for ****** over here in NorCal. Right now its a mix of the JL kit they sell and Spacer kit while Coils are being made.... They said 6 - 8 weeks we should have new coils. We are ok with this because we can put the kit to work on the trail and then when coils are installed we can compare the two kits!

    IMG_0216.jpg
    Last edited by Wizzard005; 07-05-2019 at 08:48 AM.
    Thank you,

    C n G
    2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition - Still waiting for it

  2. #2
    That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Madison, MS
    Posts
    2,289

    Readylift Prototype Kit Installed on our Rubicon

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzard005 View Post
    Hey everyone,

    We just wanted to share our lift reveal! Currently its the prototype kit for ReadyLift over here in NorCal. Right now its a mix of the JL kit they sell and Spacer kit while Coils are being made.... They said 6 - 8 weeks we should have new coils. We are ok with this because we can put the kit to work on the trail and then when coils are installed we can compare the two kits!
    I sincerely hope you are not here, just to promote your channel. Please take a moment to review the rules.
    IMG_3727.JPG
    https://jlwrangler.com/faq.php?faq=r...aq_socialmedia

    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  3. #3
    Fresh Catch Wizzard005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    NorCal, CA
    Posts
    20
    Sorry, so when we do any JT mods, we are not allowed to share on YouTube? What the heck is the point of the forum if we are not all here to help people and do some show n tell? Is this form part of way of life? Because if that is the case, I want no part of it.......
    Thank you,

    C n G
    2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition - Still waiting for it

  4. #4
    Meme King JTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    4,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzard005 View Post
    Sorry, so when we do any JT mods, we are not allowed to share on YouTube? What the heck is the point of the forum if we are not all here to help people and do some show n tell? Is this form part of way of life? Because if that is the case, I want no part of it.......
    You can do whatever you want on YouTube. But here on this privately owned forum, please do not solicit members to your own channel. You can always post pictures here to show off your new Gladiator.
    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

  5. #5
    That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Madison, MS
    Posts
    2,289
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzard005 View Post
    Sorry, so when we do any JT mods, we are not allowed to share on YouTube? What the heck is the point of the forum if we are not all here to help people and do some show n tell? Is this form part of way of life? Because if that is the case, I want no part of it.......
    What WJCO mentioned is true. This forum is owned and operated by Eddie & Cindy Oh. Iím surprised you didnít know that. Iím sorry if I offended you, by pointing out the rules. If you feel that is too harsh, you make your own mind up as to whether you should be a member here.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  6. #6
    Fresh Catch Wizzard005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    NorCal, CA
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    What WJCO mentioned is true. This forum is owned and operated by Eddie & Cindy Oh. Iím surprised you didnít know that. Iím sorry if I offended you, by pointing out the rules. If you feel that is too harsh, you make your own mind up as to whether you should be a member here.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    No I understand.... Just didnt know we are not allowed to share our adventures...
    Thank you,

    C n G
    2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition - Still waiting for it

  7. #7
    That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Madison, MS
    Posts
    2,289
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzard005 View Post
    No I understand.... Just didnt know we are not allowed to share our adventures...
    I understand the Wayalife reference, now. You were told you could not solicit traffic to your YouTube channel, there. That goes for here, as well.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  8. #8
    Fresh Catch Wizzard005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    NorCal, CA
    Posts
    20
    wont happen again... Simply didn't know posting a video wasn't allowed...
    Thank you,

    C n G
    2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition - Still waiting for it

  9. #9
    Fresh Catch Wizzard005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    NorCal, CA
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    I understand the Wayalife reference, now. You were told you could not solicit traffic to your YouTube channel, there. That goes for here, as well.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

    I have no way to edit the title, can someone fix that, it has a lift brand name in it that may not be allowed?
    Thank you,

    C n G
    2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition - Still waiting for it

  10. #10
    That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Madison, MS
    Posts
    2,289
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzard005 View Post
    I have no way to edit the title, can someone fix that, it has a lift brand name in it that may not be allowed?
    No need for that.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •