Wake Forest, NC: Awesome experience!

Just wanted to leave a quick thank you for the Wake Forest, NC Discount Tire shop. Had a 9am appointment to get my KM3s mounted. I arrived at quarter of nine. Dean is a young kid, but very professional. We went over everything & every answer ended with “sir”. He even took me out to look at the tires before we mounted them. He also caught that I was moving up a size & double-checked I knew what I was doing. Jeep was in the bay at 9am on the money.

The Tech didn’t know how to get the camera lock off the spare so he came & got me instead of messing around. I was out in an hour & 5 minutes. Tires are perfectly balanced & I couldn’t be happier.

Bravo!

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Sounds like my experiences with DT. The service I've gotten from discounttiredirect.com and Discount Tire B&Ms has been nothing short of outstanding. Whether I'm making a purchase online, making a purchase in store, rebalancing or swapping out for winter tires my expectations have always been exceeded.

Discount Tire

Advertiser
Supporter
Thank you for the kind words and for sharing this with us here, scoobycarolanNC & doubletapdaddy. There's nothing better than coming into work and reading comments like this.

I was a customer of Discount Tire before I started working here over 14 years ago. Discount Tire treated me right every time I went into one of the stores and they helped me in a pinch more than once.

Thank you for your continued support - we greatly appreciate it!

MSUConrad

We've moved 7 times across the US, and always used Discount Tire. Their service is top notch and consistent across all of their locations! And for bonus points, this is the only shop that my wife will take the cars to!

Discount Tire

Advertiser
Supporter
We've moved 7 times across the US, and always used Discount Tire. Their service is top notch and consistent across all of their locations! And for bonus points, this is the only shop that my wife will take the cars to!

Thank you so much for your continued support as well, MSUConrad!