Which trackbar?

Blue_Meany

In the market for front and rear adj trackbars. Looking at the Evo set, but also interested in the Rancho. Does anyone know if there is any difference between the two? I know the Evo set are beefy, but are the joints superior to the Rancho?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

drhcobra

In the market for front and rear adj trackbars. Looking at the Evo set, but also interested in the Rancho. Does anyone know if there is any difference between the two? I know the Evo set are beefy, but are the joints superior to the Rancho?

I was weighing the same options and after watching Eddie’s video again, ordered Rancho front and rear. I figured I can put the $$ saved towards something else down the road. Rancho uses a smaller diameter tube than Evo but I think thicker.

I know nothing about the EVO, but I've got the Rancho and it certainly has beef/heft that I think will never be challenged by a JL. I'm very happy with it. I only wish there was a way to adjust the length while on the Jeep. That's not a huge deal for me, though. I thought the price was reasonable, too.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The EVO track bar uses OE style joints like what the JK had. The Rancho track bar uses the new dual durometer style bushings.

Hoffer

I went with Icon. Best mod I have done to my JL. Almost makes it feel like a real car

Rubber on one end and rod end on the other. Eliminates almost all the play