Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sunshades with bungees can they cause damage?

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by dixonk View Post
    It blocks quite a bit of sun. Every now and then if the angle is just right some gets through but not enough to worry about getting burnt up under it. Definitely keeps leather seats from roasting when stopped. The rear can be installed with hard top still on the Jeep. I havenít pulled the top off yet this year since it still rains quite a bit here. As a bonus it can be left on with freedom panels in place and acts like a headliner.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Thanks for the info. My top will be off the jeep asap once I recieve it. Just sold my 1991 YJ red and the top came off, soft top went on and never went back on. The hard top just sat. Soft top on every season and through the NY snowfalls, ice etc... that jeep had great heat.

Sent from my SM-G950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by mike2019 View Post
    Thanks for the info. My top will be off the jeep asap once I recieve it. Just sold my 1991 YJ red and the top came off, soft top went on and never went back on. The hard top just sat. Soft top on every season and through the NY snowfalls, ice etc... that jeep had great heat.

Oh yeah, a can confirm that! The same with my YJ and it's tops, hard top just sitting around. Thats why I ordered the JL without HT. My dealer couldnt believe that and asked a couple of times to be sure, here everyone seems to need HTs, I dunno why

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR
    Mr.Giant - '92 YJ, Flat Black
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR, Bright White

Quote Originally Posted by mike2019 View Post

If I have one regret about buying my Jeep itís that I bought it with the hard top. Taking it off is easy enough but itís just so damn big I donít have a place to put it. I am getting rid of a car next week which will free up a space. Need to get me a hoist put in I guess. Still would be much easier with a soft top to switch back and forth.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2018 JLUR Sting Gray

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12