Wave from Hawaii(military)

shadowmoto

Hey everyone! Hoping the forum since hopefully in the next week or two I’ll be coming back to owning a new wrangler. Owned a 2012 JK sport that I had sent to AEV to modify for me while I was on deployment. Long story short I traded it in and have regretted it ever since, so I wanted to jump back into the forums to get spun up on the current wranglers before I go to the dealership since there’s only three Jeep dealerships out here in Oahu, Hawaii.
I’m military and coming up on my last year here also so hopefully when me and my wife come down on orders we get another location that has some awesome trails and hopefully a Jeep group to hang with every once in awhile.
Wally

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

ignaciore1989

Hey everyone! Hoping the forum since hopefully in the next week or two I’ll be coming back to owning a new wrangler. Owned a 2012 JK sport that I had sent to AEV to modify for me while I was on deployment. Long story short I traded it in and have regretted it ever since, so I wanted to jump back into the forums to get spun up on the current wranglers before I go to the dealership since there’s only three Jeep dealerships out here in Oahu, Hawaii.
I’m military and coming up on my last year here also so hopefully when me and my wife come down on orders we get another location that has some awesome trails and hopefully a Jeep group to hang with every once in awhile.
Wally

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Welcome brother, do you know where your PCSing to next?