VIDEO : CODEX GLADIATOR - FRY em UP FRIDAY! 4WD Roasting of 40" Tires with a HELLCAT

benatc1

I always enjoy a good burn out, definitely melt those tires, cool to see the power of the hellcat. At least Dynatac is having some fun with it. I do however think this does highlight their axle products, with that much power going to 40s and not breaking shit. Great video as always, enjoyed the production!

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

13_gecko_rubi

For the love of god what’s with all the hater comments on the YouTube channel. Made me laugh. I mean I heard of the idea and was kinda so so on if it would be cool or not. Came out decent. Not gonna lie I actually liked your video better early on with the lead in and all versus the one the pro crew did. If you merged yours with their burnout footage would have been great. Keep up the great work Eddie, I love the videos.

As for all the hater comments. My Jeep should be done in next week or two finally. I’m gonna chain it to the pole barn and light up my 40” sticky Nittos just to see if I can get the same kinda hate. Why not lol.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For the love of god what’s with all the hater comments on the YouTube channel. Made me laugh. I mean I heard of the idea and was kinda so so on if it would be cool or not. Came out decent. Not gonna lie I actually liked your video better early on with the lead in and all versus the one the pro crew did. If you merged yours with their burnout footage would have been great. Keep up the great work Eddie, I love the videos.

As for all the hater comments. My Jeep should be done in next week or two finally. I’m gonna chain it to the pole barn and light up my 40” sticky Nittos just to see if I can get the same kinda hate. Why not lol.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

:cheesy: I thought for sure there would be plenty of people who would say something like "lame" or "that's all you got" or something to that effect but the kind of seething hate that we've been seeing is unreal and totally unexpected. I mean, to have guys literally unsub from our channel over this video is just crazy!

Looking forward to seeing your Jeep all wrapped up! :thumb:

DavidDJL69

Don’t sweat the hate. It’s simple jealousy. That they don’t have the Jeep or ability to do a burnout. Also jealous that you were there and they weren’t. Simple jealousy fans the hate flame oftentimes. Great video. Wish I had a Hellcat!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Don’t sweat the hate. It’s simple jealousy. That they don’t have the Jeep or ability to do a burnout. Also jealous that you were there and they weren’t. Simple jealousy fans the hate flame oftentimes. Great video. Wish I had a Hellcat!

Oh no, the hate is great and yes, just simple jealousy. Glad you enjoyed the video.