Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : CODEX GLADIATOR - FRY em UP FRIDAY! 4WD Roasting of 40" Tires with a HELLCAT

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepers Creeper View Post
    Personally, the video didn't do anything for me to advance my desire for more Dynatrac parts or affiliations. I watch these videos to drool over badass offroad builds, learn some things, and plan future possibilities for my own Jeep.

This was just some street shenanigans. If I had a Hellcat motor and some cheap, throw-away tires, I would probably fuck around too... I do think it would have better show-cased the power to see how long they could keep those tires burning without putting it on a leash.

Hella Yella 2018 JLUR. V6. Auto. Uniden 880 cb. Vision X Dura-M460 cube lights.
    I think they were hoping to blow the tires but they couldn't keep the engine going. Soon after starting on their second attempt, they overheated and the computer put them into a preservation mode. That pretty much ended the show. Of course, its a new build and there are bugs to be worked out.

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    I think they were hoping to blow the tires but they couldn't keep the engine going. Soon after starting on their second attempt, they overheated and the computer put them into a preservation mode. That pretty much ended the show. Of course, its a new build and there are bugs to be worked out.

Wish I had money to blow on doing things like this. Not that I would because I think it is a waste, but definitely liked the sound of that Hellcat! Nice job on your part video taping it!

Been Around the Block Jeepers Creeper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ski View Post
    Wish I had money to blow on doing things like this. Not that I would because I think it is a waste, but definitely liked the sound of that Hellcat! Nice job on your part video taping it!
    Like several other people, have said, Eddie, your videos are always top-notch. The epic coverave amped me up to see this badass throwdown.... can you pick up a couple other particular hobbies so I have someone interesting to watch while I'm delving into those too?

Hella Yella 2018 JLUR. V6. Auto. Uniden 880 cb. Vision X Dura-M460 cube lights.

Thank you. I can't say doing something like this does anything for me either. More than it being a waste and a pain to clean, I'd rather be out on the trail. But then, that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepers Creeper View Post
    Like several other people, have said, Eddie, your videos are always top-notch. The epic coverave amped me up to see this badass throwdown.... can you pick up a couple other particular hobbies so I have someone interesting to watch while I'm delving into those too?
    LOL - I guess I need to film some of the other things in life I enjoy

Thank you. I can't say doing something like this does anything for me either. More than it being a waste and a pain to clean, I'd rather be out on the trail. But then, that's just me.

LOL - I guess I need to film some of the other things in life I enjoy
    Eddie do you have a video coming of the new front bumper

Sent from my SM-G950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Dale72 View Post
    Eddie do you have a video coming of the new front bumper

As a matter of fact, yes we do

Why anyone would hate on you for posting the video up is beyond me. Just an angry world today isnít it? I sometimes daydream thinking of a Hellcat motor in my JL. Then I wake up. Keep it a fantasy helps my bank account thatís for sure, but it is quite a fantasy. Great video.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

As a matter of fact, yes we do
    Good deal when you post it can you send me a picture of the top of it I want to see if it's like mine or if I have the older version

LOL - the hate toward us because of this video has been unreal. Here's just one example of what we've been seeing. Literally, people are pissed off enough at us that they're unsubscribing to our channel.

Big John.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Dale72 View Post
    Good deal when you post it can you send me a picture of the top of it I want to see if it's like mine or if I have the older version

Oh, if all you want to see is a pic, I can do that. In fact, I'll post up a bunch of pics soon.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast