Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 83

Thread: EVO JL Coilover Discussion Thread

  1. #71
    Been Around the Block Deezus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Fair Oaks, Ca.
    Posts
    355
    What ride heights are you guys running? I got my rears at:
    Passenger 2.5
    Driver 2
    Fronts both at 3.5
    Im trying to eliminate, mostly, rake.
    Ty

    Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

  2. #72
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    22
    [QUOTE=Deezus;56971]I'm liking mine, very much so. Long arms will make the most of the kit for sure but there's really no going back if you do it. At the Rubicon this weekend. Attachment 13771[ATTACH]13772[/ATTACH

    Your Jeep and flex looks great. I am going the same route, even to the color and rocker bombers. Ha. What front fender liners are you using to fit with the coilovers? I have the 3 1/2 EVO lift with King shocks and love the ride. How do the coilovers drive and handle on pavement? Will wait on the long arms for awhile

  3. #73
    Hooked StormBreakerTheJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    165
    [QUOTE=RLW007;57032]
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezus View Post
    I'm liking mine, very much so. Long arms will make the most of the kit for sure but there's really no going back if you do it. At the Rubicon this weekend. Attachment 13771[ATTACH]13772[/ATTACH

    What front fender liners are you using to fit with the coilovers?
    Those are American Adventure Lab front inner fenders. And I believe they charge $150 more to be comparable with Evo coilovers.

  4. #74
    Been Around the Block Deezus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Fair Oaks, Ca.
    Posts
    355
    [QUOTE=StormBreakerTheJL;57037]
    Quote Originally Posted by RLW007 View Post

    Those are American Adventure Lab front inner fenders. And I believe they charge $150 more to be comparable with Evo coilovers.
    With powder coat and shipping they are close to 500.
    Yes I know, but they are quick release, less than a minute to remove, and if you have coilovers your gonna appreciate that

    Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

  5. #75
    Been Around the Block Deezus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Fair Oaks, Ca.
    Posts
    355
    [QUOTE=RLW007;57032]
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezus View Post
    I'm liking mine, very much so. Long arms will make the most of the kit for sure but there's really no going back if you do it. At the Rubicon this weekend. Attachment 13771[ATTACH]13772[/ATTACH

    Your Jeep and flex looks great. I am going the same route, even to the color and rocker bombers. Ha. What front fender liners are you using to fit with the coilovers? I have the 3 1/2 EVO lift with King shocks and love the ride. How do the coilovers drive and handle on pavement? Will wait on the long arms for awhile
    There's no comparison. None.

    Well except maybe price.


    Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

  6. #76
    Hooked StormBreakerTheJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    165
    [QUOTE=Deezus;57038]
    Quote Originally Posted by StormBreakerTheJL View Post
    With powder coat and shipping they are close to 500.
    Yes I know, but they are quick release, less than a minute to remove, and if you have coilovers your gonna appreciate that

    Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
    Shit they look great and Iíve heard nothing but good things about them. For King reservoir shocks itís $100 bucks so Iíll be in the same boat when I get them lol

  7. #77
    Hooked StormBreakerTheJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    165
    Any problem with the High Line Fender Brace? Seen a couple pics of dudes ripping off the fenders at full flex, still kinda iffy on those.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  8. #78
    Been Around the Block Deezus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Fair Oaks, Ca.
    Posts
    355
    Quote Originally Posted by StormBreakerTheJL View Post
    Any problem with the High Line Fender Brace? Seen a couple pics of dudes ripping off the fenders at full flex, still kinda iffy on those.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Uhh never heard of that I'm running Evos bumps. 20191005_115525.jpg

    Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

  9. #79
    Hooked StormBreakerTheJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezus View Post
    Uhh never heard of that I'm running Evos bumps. 20191005_115525.jpg

    Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
    IMG_3994.jpg
    Thatís what AAL calls the kit that come with a brace with a light to replace the stock fender lights. Sorry for not being specific. The clips that hold the fender seem suspect to me.

  10. #80
    Been Around the Block Deezus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Fair Oaks, Ca.
    Posts
    355
    Quote Originally Posted by StormBreakerTheJL View Post
    IMG_3994.jpg
    Thatís what AAL calls the kit that come with a brace with a light to replace the stock fender lights. Sorry for not being specific. The clips that hold the fender seem suspect to me.
    I'm confused. They are stronger than stock but not too strong.
    Which would you rather have stock plastic fender coming off(easy to put back on) or body pushed in?

    Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •