Exodus Jeeps JT

Exodus Jeeps

Advertiser
Supporter
Looks like shit... who would even want that?

2019 MP
2012 JK8
1989 YJ Sahara
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

Ugh, I know. I hate it.

Looks bad ass! [emoji106]

Thanks!

I keep coming back to look at it. What a great start.
Thanks! I wish we would’ve been able to get everything done at once, but time hasn’t been on our side. The sliders showed up today but we didn’t have time to install them and it’s off to wrap Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Piginajeep

Ugh, I know. I hate it.

Thanks!

Thanks! I wish we would’ve been able to get everything done at once, but time hasn’t been on our side. The sliders showed up today but we didn’t have time to install them and it’s off to wrap Monday.

[emoji23] I’m just hating JT’s until mine comes in.

Looks killer.

2019 MP
2012 JK8
1989 YJ Sahara
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

Ski

Eventually they’ll be a whole build on this, but for now I’m just going to post a few pics. Also, yes we are in fact running 40” tires on the stock axles. We all know the consequences but the plan is to ultimately run a different a 35 spline axle setup on a different axles, but keeping the 5x5 pattern. Why? Few reasons. It’ll never see the same type of off roading we do with the JK, at least for a very long time. I also love the look of the wheels. A lot. So much so that I’m willing to stick with semi float axles down the road to keep them. I also own a shop that knows how to fix shit like axles when they break, so I’m ok with that. Then again who knows? We may order up some tons soon enough.

View attachment 12057View attachment 12058
We went with the EVO 6.5” springs in the rear paired with some Rancho 7000’s, and the JL coilover kit. Ultimately when the rear coilover kit becomes available we will switch the rear over as well. We had some playing around to do with the coilovers and change out to some stiffer rates and longer springs to meet to the lift of the rear. All new control arms, track bars, and drop brackets.

We have some Rockslide Engineering steps on the way, as well as a new Adams front driveshaft. EVO 1/4 pounder in the front with a Zeon 10S and a Factor 55 hook. Last but not least, we were able to grab some of the Nitto 40” Trail Grapplers that popped up a few weeks ago. Monday it heads to wrap so we won’t be really posting up too many pics until after that. Hopefully that’ll be done by the 3rd.

Hope you guys like it.

Sweet looking ride. What a difference adding some height and bigger tires and wheels makes. Definitely jealous! Can't wait to see the wrap and the sliders installed!