Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Exodus Jeeps JT

Great swap, super jealous!
    One question, what is a timing ring? (maybe I dont get it because of some vocab lack....) I couldnt find out

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR
    Mr.Giant - '92 YJ, Flat Black
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR, Bright White

I'm getting FF envy

So question on the AGM sliders: Are they worth the coin on a 6000# JKU? I'm gonna be ordering a set of front CO's from you in the next couple months and I don't know if they'd be worth it to me or not? I'm not overly concerned about
    any potential noises that the CO's may bring. What is the life expectancy of the AGM sliders?
    2014 JKU Money Pit on 37's
    2019 JLUR on 35's (so far)

Quote Originally Posted by ddays v2 View Post

So question on the AGM sliders: Are they worth the coin on a 6000# JKU? I'm gonna be ordering a set of front CO's from you in the next couple months and I don't know if they'd be worth it to me or not? I'm not overly concerned about
    any potential noises that the CO's may bring. What is the life expectancy of the AGM sliders?
    Right..........

Took this JL for a test drive......This is going to be my next DD so I'll likely keep mods to a minimum, maybe 35" tires & some cosmetic stuff . Probably keep bumpers stock and leave the interior alone ......
    home-depot-maybe-bed-bath-and-beyond-nice-little-were-going-to-go-to-home-depot-yeah-buy-some-wa.jpg
    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

I'm getting FF envy

Honestly donít know if theyíll wear out. All the ones I have installed in the past couple of years are still holding. The CO noise doesnít bother me, Iím just installing these for the timing ring issue and figured might as well use AGM.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by MrGiant View Post
    Great swap, super jealous!
    One question, what is a timing ring? (maybe I dont get it because of some vocab lack....) I couldnt find out

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR
    This talk is all related to how the coil overs go back and forth between dual rate and single rate on the springs.

No coilovers for the JL. But the "minimum" comment was a joke
    2014 JKU Money Pit on 37's
    2019 JLUR on 35's (so far)

Looking good man! Do the JL/JT UD60's have "JK style" steering linkage or are you custom making a tie rod?

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    Looking good man! Do the JL/JT UD60's have "JK style" steering linkage or are you custom making a tie rod?

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Itís built for a JK tie rod and they recommend a Synergy JK drag link. Itís pretty convenient.

IMG_4889.jpg
    Down on all 4ís again. Now Iím just sitting here waiting on the new one piece rear driveshaft from Adams to show up. Should be here this afternoon and I can get back to driving the truck again! Definitely looks more like a truck with the lockout hubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus Jeeps View Post
    Down on all 4ís again. Now Iím just sitting here waiting on the new one piece rear driveshaft from Adams to show up. Should be here this afternoon and I can get back to driving the truck again! Definitely looks more like a truck with the lockout hubs.
    Looks great. What did your total lift height end up being?
    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast