2.5 evo stage 3 lift kit

Andy

Just got my 2.5 inch evo stage 3 kit in. How much sag should I be looking at in the front with an lod stubby/skid and smittybuilt synthetic winch?? Should I pair some rough country 3/4 spacers to level it out or will I be ok? I'm pairing the set up with fox 2.0 shocks and running 37s. Thanks in advance for the imput.

Sent from my SM-G960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King
I would get the lift on first and re-asses if it were me. And are you set on that Smittybilt winch? When it comes to something like a winch, I would recommend buying something like a Warn. The last thing you want is to have to need your winch and not have it work.

Andy

I would get the lift on first and re-asses if it were me. And are you set on that Smittybilt winch? When it comes to something like a winch, I would recommend buying something like a Warn. The last thing you want is to have to need your winch and not have it work.

Gotcha. I've owned/used the x20 for a year and I really like it. I'm not as hardcore as most but haven't had any issues as of yet. Prob look into getting warn down the road.

Sent from my SM-G960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app