Chinese lights

MrGiant

How much are these?
Any way, not mine......hate this dynamic light stuff in every way on every vehicle, maybe good for some show vehicles

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not a fan. Hell, I try as hard as possible to NOT buy anything Chinese and I'd pass just for that.

MoparMari

I think they look alright. The daytime running light and brake pattern is a little strange but overall I like them. If the price is low enough give them a shot

GCM 2.0

Knowing from the start they are Chinese, nope. And the light patterns are ridiculous

Last edited:

frenchjk

To each his own....I bet the original leds are made in china anyway....as is most of the looming, switches, components etc....just saying.:crazyeyes:

GCM 2.0

To each his own....I bet the original leds are made in china anyway....as is most of the looming, switches, components etc....just saying.:crazyeyes:

True. They might be.....but at least Fiat Chrysler is having them made to a certain level of a known tested quality that has to meet an NTSB/DOT and Worldwide safety standard. All the cheap knock off stuff made in China has no requirement to meet anything of any sort.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Actually, a lot of it is made in Mexico.

True. They might be.....but at least Fiat Chrysler is having them made to a certain level of a known tested quality that has to meet an NTSB/DOT and Worldwide safety standard. All the cheap knock off stuff made in China has no requirement to meet anything of any sort.

This ^^^^

KrazyCrow

I don’t mind the turn indicator but the brake light pattern and center illumination would drive me nutz. Just my 2 cents.