Thread: Anyone running thatís?

Anyone running thatís?

I like AEV a lot as they make great products (if not a bit pricey) but I can't say that I've ever been a fan of their wheels. To be fair, a lot of this is based on what I had seen in the past in regards to how the finish of their wheels held up or maybe I should say, didn't and how their beadlocks tended to break bolts.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    I like AEV a lot as they make great products (if not a bit pricey) but I can't say that I've ever been a fan of their wheels. To be fair, a lot of this is based on what I had seen in the past in regards to how the finish of their wheels held up or maybe I should say, didn't and how their beadlocks tended to break bolts.
    They seem to offer the most ďtucked inĒ wheel unless I am wrong. Looking for a wheel that can be tucked in as much as possible. Running a 3.5Ē lift on 37x12.50x17 with stock wheels and spacers currently. Recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Rubiman_JL View Post
    They seem to offer the most ďtucked inĒ wheel unless I am wrong. Looking for a wheel that can be tucked in as much as possible. Running a 3.5Ē lift on 37x12.50x17 with stock wheels and spacers currently. Recommendations?

I think you're right about the back spacing. Trail Ready beadlocks could be had in a 5.5" back spacing but I haven't seen anyone be able to order a set in a while. AEV is probably gonna be your best bet and being that you have 12.50's, I would think you'd be okay. Like I said, my feeling on AEV wheels is based on what I've seen in the past and mainly with their beadlocks. You could be fine with what you're looking at.

I have run AEV wheels on my JK, but not this particular one. AEV is known to have some of the deepest backspacing on wheels. And that is a great looking wheel. I always liked the first version of the Savegre. These are probably my favorite non-beadlock wheel.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Good looking wheel, reminds me of the cylinder on a 5 shot revolver...

Still no one running these?