Buy Now or Wait?

Iceman47

I am planning to buy a Wrangler Unlimited Rubi and am wondering if I should buy now or wait for the 2020's to come out. Anyone have any ideas on what changes they may be planning for the next model year?

MrGiant

The diesel plus 8spd is the choice for propulsion. But diesel sound dies not beat the v6 sound. Too many factors to consider....

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As mentioned, diesel should be an option if that's something you want but if you buy now, there are a lot of good deals to be had.

dixonk

Unless it’s a radical facelift I have never seen the point of waiting. Using that logic when the 2020s come out why get one when there may be something better coming out in 2021? How about 2022. I would rather being enjoying stuff now rather than wait for what may come.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Unless it’s a radical facelift I have never seen the point of waiting. Using that logic when the 2020s come out why get one when there may be something better coming out in 2021? How about 2022. I would rather being enjoying stuff now rather than wait for what may come.

Couldn't agree more.