Hi. I’m here for the free shit.

ttfhell

Went with the Fast n Furious 2.0 Rubicon. Looking to build it less than 5 times no more than twice. So far I’ve added a Zeon 12 winch, dynamat to top, a recycled compressor under the seat, and protective screen cover. I like to party.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Went with the Fast n Furious 2.0 Rubicon. Looking to build it less than 5 times no more than twice. So far I’ve added a Zeon 12 winch, dynamat to top, a recycled compressor under the seat, and protective screen cover. I like to party.

LOL - I knew it would just be a matter of time before you picked up a JL! Congratulations to you and welcome to the party :thumb:

Welcome... I like to party too. Don't tempt me with a good time

Hella Yella 2018 JLUR. V6. Auto. Uniden 880 cb. Vision X Dura-M460 cube lights.

GCM 2.0

Dear sir,

With all due respect If you want a jeep just because of the way it looks, do yourself (and us) a favor and find a different hobby please.

And before you ask....... Yes you can run 44” tires on stock axles, and dual steering stabilizers will fix all handling problems and increase your mpg.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

ttfhell

Dear sir,

With all due respect If you want a jeep just because of the way it looks, do yourself (and us) a favor and find a different hobby please.

And before you ask....... Yes you can run 44” tires on stock axles, and dual steering stabilizers will fix all handling problems and increase your mpg.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Everyone knows you match the tire sizes to axle size bro. Dana 44=44’s all day.