2 door fun

Onlyone

2 door fun (Bikini)

Well it’s been a while and I procrastinated long enough. What a pain in the ass but I’m glad I waited. Only picture I have is the dealer one. I’ll pick it up on Friday. This is the actual picture though. Really hard to find one with the options I wanted. I also had to beat the crap out of these idiots. These dealers are real assholes. I can’t stand a one of them and I did it all by phone and text, just so I won’t have to look at their stupid faces for very long. Anyway. Better pics this weekend. Oh and it will have 37’s on it on the way back up the mountain. I can only stand Denver for a few hours at a time. :doh:

Sorry, this picture sucks.

UPDATE
Major change. Dealer screwed the pooch! Long story short, same dealer and more optioned JLR for same. Here’s updated pic. Saturday will be better pics. I’m kinda glad they screwed up.

Attachments

• 5859D0B5-129D-4918-B7F8-584FF8C774E4.jpg
    5859D0B5-129D-4918-B7F8-584FF8C774E4.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 82
  • 749FA33A-2A6B-4D74-8F1D-09CA2008FFD1.jpg
    749FA33A-2A6B-4D74-8F1D-09CA2008FFD1.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

Onlyone

Congrats! So, Holy Cross.... ?
Sure but I have to put some kind of lift on it with 37s. Also you know the creek is going to be deep this year. Last time a ran it was in my white 2 door sport on 33’s. Lol

Either way I’ll do my best to be there. Maybe I’ll drag my RZR up there too. Maybe not. I’ll prolly get soaked in that damn thing.

If you don’t mind keep me in the loop. I’m not sure about during the week. I work way too many hours but the trailhead is only about an hour from me.

Last edited:

JTCO

Meme King
Sure but I have to put some kind of lift on it with 37s. Also you know the creek is going to be deep this year. Last time a ran it was in my white 2 door sport on 33’s. Lol

I've never run it. But yes, a lot of fucking snow this year. How did you do overall on 33s? Any winching?

Onlyone

I've never run it. But yes, a lot of fucking snow this year. How did you do overall on 33s? Any winching?
Yes. I winched up the creek. Wet and miserable. But damn fun. The way back down the creek, gravity takes over. I did get into the driver rear fender on that big ass rock though. You can kinda see in this picture. Right before this you need to kind of squeeze between that tree and a huge rock. On 33s I didn’t try the other ways.

Attachments

• 2C493173-1F31-413B-A077-5F799CA9403F.jpg
    2C493173-1F31-413B-A077-5F799CA9403F.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

JTCO

Meme King
Yes. I winched up the creek. Wet and miserable. But damn fun. The way back down the creek, gravity takes over. I did get into the driver rear fender on that big ass rock though. You can kinda see in this picture. Right before this you need to kind of squeeze between that tree and a huge rock. On 33s I didn’t try the other ways.

Wow. Sounds intense. Did you have lockers?

Onlyone

Wow. Sounds intense. Did you have lockers?
nope. Ya know the BTC did really well. I was impressed. The creek was the worst part. It rained most of the day. You know, the only small obstacle that bothered me was the first one. It’s a strange little climb up and can be a pain. The way back down it is a bit off camber in a 2 door. The old tippy tree maybe? Can’t remember the name. Oh well. The newer the Jeep, the harder it is. :cheesy:

Onlyone

Awesome! Congrats on finally getting your Mountain Turbo.
Thanks Daddy. I told you I’ve been looking. I didn’t really want painted fenders and top but....I got them. Heated seats. And the turbo. Man that little bastard is fast. I drove a few in grand junction. I’ll be excited after I leave with it. I told them they need to have all that shit ready. I don’t even want to sit. Just sign that crap and I’m out! I haven’t even seen it in person. I just bought it. Haha

Mudster

You live in eagle county? Thinking about doin holy soon. At least just the one way section. I bet snow is gone off that. River will be rockin though. The eagle river is crazy. Right now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk