Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2 door fun

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    Needs a tan soft top.

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
    2012 JK Dozer
    1975 DJ5 Postal

That would look sweet. But Iíll never take it off. Wife has lupus so no sun for us.
    2018 JLUR SOLD
    2018 Ram Power Wagon on 37ís
    2019 Bikini JLR Turbo 2 Door on 37ís Mopar lift

Left the dealer pic. Finally home. Denver traffic was especially horrible. Whatís new. Rained all day. Top to bottom. I need a relocation bracket for the spare or I might try removing bumper somehow with the sensors.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2018 JLUR SOLD

Nice, congrats. Yeah, I was in Denver from this morning until this afternoon and traffic sucked hard. So freaking aggravating!

Quote Originally Posted by Onlyone View Post
    Left the dealer pic. Finally home. Denver traffic was especially horrible. Whatís new. Rained all day. Top to bottom. I need a relocation bracket for the spare or I might try removing bumper somehow with the sensors.
    Looks great. Such a cool color.
    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by doubletapdaddy View Post
    Nice, congrats. Yeah, I was in Denver from this morning until this afternoon and traffic sucked hard. So freaking aggravating!
    I guess Iím used to being up here. I made a mistake by coming down 6 to 25 instead of 470. The tourists are so bad this year. We couldnít even get to either little pizza joints in Idaho springs or Georgetown. Poor us. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Looks great. Such a cool color.
    Thank you! Itís really odd as it changes colors in different light. Iím glad they screwed up.

Also this Jeep rides really awesome. Perfectly straight down the road and I actually like the assistive cruise control. Itís a little freaky because it will stop you quickly if you come up on a truck or something without getting over quick enough.
    2018 JLUR SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Onlyone View Post
    I guess Iím used to being up here. I made a mistake by coming down 6 to 25 instead of 470. The tourists are so bad this year. We couldnít even get to either little pizza joints in Idaho springs or Georgetown. Poor us. Lol
    I've lived here a long time and the last two years have gotten so bad. Can't go anywhere anymore.

It doesn't help that the Denver Post publishes articles all the time like "The top ten wilderness places you can go to get away from people and here's how you get there." And "The top ten hole in the wall restaurants that nobody knows about, and here's how you get there."
    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234