Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HELP SUPPORT WAYALIFE by Buying TEKTON TOOLS

Damn! I didnít know they had a torque wrench that starts at 10 ft lbs. Iíve been looking for one.

2019 MP
    2012 JK8
    1989 YJ Sahara
    1958 FC170
    1954 M38A1

Quote Originally Posted by Piginajeep View Post
    Damn! I didnít know they had a torque wrench that starts at 10 ft lbs. Iíve been looking for one.

2019 MP
    2012 JK8
    1989 YJ Sahara
    1958 FC170
    1954 M38A1
    Just out of curiosity, what do you need a torque wrench that starts at 10 ft. lbs. for? Would it not just be as easy to use an inch lb. one?

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what do you need a torque wrench that starts at 10 ft. lbs. for? Would it not just be as easy to use an inch lb. one?
    Do they have one of those ? Beadlocks, I donít have one thatíll go low enough

2019 MP
    2012 JK8
    1989 YJ Sahara
    1958 FC170
    1954 M38A1

Been Around the Block Jeepers Creeper's Avatar
    I want a set of those angled wrenches, but $280 still hurts. Maybe I need to stop buying Jeep parts long enough to get some more tools 🤪

Hella Yella 2018 JLUR. V6. Auto. Uniden 880 cb. Vision X Dura-M460 cube lights.

Do they have one of those ? Beadlocks, I donít have one thatíll go low enough

2019 MP
    2012 JK8
    1989 YJ Sahara
    1958 FC170
    1954 M38A1
    Well, you would only need an inch lb torque wrench that went to 120 and you can definitely get that but for beadlocks, it can be real tiring being that it's so small. A ft lb torque wrench will get you more leverage and make the install easier. So, what you're wanting is what you're looking for

Well, you would only need an inch lb torque wrench that went to 120 and you can definitely get that but for beadlocks, it can be real tiring being that it's so small. A ft lb torque wrench will get you more leverage and make the install easier. So, what you're wanting is what you're looking for
    I really just need a reason to buy more tools and I found it. I have two of their torque wrenches. These are my ďgoodĒ ones.

2019 MP
    2012 JK8
    1989 YJ Sahara
    1958 FC170
    1954 M38A1

Just out of curiosity, what do you need a torque wrench that starts at 10 ft. lbs. for?
    It's for ladies. Comes in pink.
    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

So here's a bit of good news! I just talked to Tekton and was told that a lot of their stuff is in fact, MADE IN THE USA!!

All of their screwdrivers, nut drivers, punches and chisels are made in the USA. More recently, they introduced their angle head wrench line up and they too are MADE IN THE USA. While not all, many of their pliers and pry bars are MADE IN THE USA and the ones that aren't are always clearly marked on their website as to where they come from.

I should also note that I've been told that Tekton has and will "continue working hard to find domestic partners that will be able to provide the highest quality tools".

So here's a bit of good news! I just talked to Tekton and was told that a lot of their stuff is in fact, MADE IN THE USA!!

All of their screwdrivers, nut drivers, punches and chisels are made in the USA. More recently, they introduced their angle head wrench line up and they too are MADE IN THE USA. While not all, many of their pliers and pry bars are MADE IN THE USA and the ones that aren't are always clearly marked on their website as to where they come from.

I should also note that I've been told that Tekton has and will "continue working hard to find domestic partners that will be able to provide the highest quality tools".
    That is outstanding news. Looks like all the stuff I just bought wonít have far to travel to get to me by the 22nd!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2018 JLUR Sting Gray

That's awesome!
    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast