Smittybilt Stryker full width from bumper

Mgchiro

Looking for opinions and install ease or difficulties with the Smittybilt Stryker full width front bumper for my jl Rubicon. I currently have the stock non steel bumper. I would like to add the lights in the picture also. Appreciate any input. Thanks! Screenshot_20190615-143634.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

WizzBang

It looks big to me, but everyone has their own tastes. If you do decide to put lights in it, I'd suggest lights that are name brand such as Baja, or KC. They might cost you but they will put out more lumens and will last longer.

DualWranglers

I posted on another JL forum about installing this, around the time of this post. It replaced the plastic bumpers on my 2 door '18 JL Rubicon. It worked just fine and has held up well off-road including some significant hits on hills and using a 10k lb winch installed. I have not mounted a light bar yet, though (going to try a 10" Rough Country midnight bar, although description says 13" fits), and bought the wings to add on later. The instructions and packaging on the bumper were not ideal, but I managed.

I posted on another JL forum about installing this, around the time of this post. It replaced the plastic bumpers on my 2 door '18 JL Rubicon. It worked just fine and has held up well off-road including some significant hits on hills and using a 10k lb winch installed. I have not mounted a light bar yet, though (going to try a 10" Rough Country midnight bar, although description says 13" fits), and bought the wings to add on later. The instructions and packaging on the bumper were not ideal, but I managed.

The fogs look like they occupy the same space as the winch, is it a tight fit? Also, this looks like a bad photoshop is the bumper really that low on the front end?