Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: S#!T's About to Get REAL for JET - EVO JL Wrangler Long Arms & Coilovers

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Thank you

Yeah, they're pretty small for what we're running. Almost pulled the trigger on 40's but I know we'd break shit.

What's really crazy is that this isn't even everything. We could have flexed it out more but we were seeing considerable rubbing issues that need to be addressed.
    I think itís the width. The coopers look a lot bigger.

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
    2012 JK Dozer
    1975 DJ5 Postal
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    As I stated, we were in the process of "cycling the suspension to make sure we’re getting every last drop of travel". As in, we were still making adjustments and yes, taller bump stops were installed.

BTW, welcome to JLWRANGLER.

Pretty cool that they don't overbump you like 90% of "lift kits". Easier to add than take away in the case of one piece blocks. And one thing I like about king compared to fox is toolless spring removal so there's no excuse not to cycle the suspension. Hopefully everyone buying these kits or any other kit is doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    I think itís the width. The coopers look a lot bigger.

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
    2012 JK Dozer
    1975 DJ5 Postal
    Oh yeah, the Coopers are physically bigger in size. Not only because what we had were 13.50s but I'm pretty sure even the 12.50s are wider than Trail Grapplers. After installing them, even Mel said we should have gone with 40's

Quote Originally Posted by heck View Post
    ..... so there's no excuse not to cycle the suspension. Hopefully everyone buying these kits or any other kit is doing that.
    It would be crazy not to.

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    It would be crazy not to.
    I mean, word on the street is there are/were some binding issues with different kits... something that would have been found in unsprung cycling, not on the RTI ramp where you could blow a bearing or bend a shaft. So I think a lot of people just throw stuff on. I don't care if it's a $50 rancho shock I will still cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by heck View Post
    I mean, word on the street is ....
    Thug life forever.

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Thug life forever.
    IMG_7962.jpg

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
    2012 JK Dozer
    1975 DJ5 Postal
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

My goal has always been these CO/long arms for my JL, after seeing these even a little bit here, the only thing that's changed is the rate in which I will plan to put money in my savings account lol.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    My goal has always been these CO/long arms for my JL, after seeing these even a little bit here, the only thing that's changed is the rate in which I will plan to put money in my savings account lol.

Iím screwed! Lol. Because itís my daily, was really thinking long arm for the road manners. Now Iím gonna have to decide between CO and the king 2.5s.

Biggest consideration in the LA kit is the additional install. Shits adding up fast. $$$

Quote Originally Posted by JAGS View Post
    Iím screwed! Lol. Because itís my daily, was really thinking long arm for the road manners. Now Iím gonna have to decide between CO and the king 2.5s.

Biggest consideration in the LA kit is the additional install. Shits adding up fast. $$$
    Lol! I won't do anything like this until the jeep is paid off, and a weekender. Which gives me time to save lol. That's why I went with Rancho for now.

But you do bring up a good point about install time, that alone for the arms will add up, I plan to tackle that project myself down the road so well see if can learn to weld from my dad by then.

Im sure you'd love the 2.5 kings with plush rides, but man look at all the CO flex!

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast