Evo Geometry Brackets

I’m planning on lifting my JL this fall & I'm not hardcore at all. I’m really leaning toward the Evo 2.5” Enforcer with plush rides, shock extensions & geometry brackets with maybe a rear trackbar bracket. I figure if Mel’s making brackets they have to be stout and dealing with setup/maintenance of real control arms with real joints is overkill for me. Anyone else running their brackets? Is it enough to fix the alignment issues from the lift?

TFD

I’m running the brackets with the 2.5 enforcer lift and rancho 9000s. It drives great. No alignment issues. I’ll be hitting the trails hard in July once all the snow is gone.
I’ve definitely lost some clearance with the brackets. I figure if I hit them enough, I’ll swap them out for adjustable lowers. Trying to keep it simple for now.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

I’m running the brackets with the 2.5 enforcer lift and rancho 9000s. It drives great. No alignment issues. I’ll be hitting the trails hard in July once all the snow is gone.
I’ve definitely lost some clearance with the brackets. I figure if I hit them enough, I’ll swap them out for adjustable lowers. Trying to keep it simple for now.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Nice thanks!