Thread: Evo Geometry Brackets

Been Around the Block scoobycarolanNC's Avatar

Evo Geometry Brackets

Iím planning on lifting my JL this fall & I'm not hardcore at all. Iím really leaning toward the Evo 2.5Ē Enforcer with plush rides, shock extensions & geometry brackets with maybe a rear trackbar bracket. I figure if Melís making brackets they have to be stout and dealing with setup/maintenance of real control arms with real joints is overkill for me. Anyone else running their brackets? Is it enough to fix the alignment issues from the lift?

Iím running the brackets with the 2.5 enforcer lift and rancho 9000s. It drives great. No alignment issues. Iíll be hitting the trails hard in July once all the snow is gone.
    Iíve definitely lost some clearance with the brackets. I figure if I hit them enough, Iíll swap them out for adjustable lowers. Trying to keep it simple for now.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Been Around the Block scoobycarolanNC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TFD View Post
    Iím running the brackets with the 2.5 enforcer lift and rancho 9000s. It drives great. No alignment issues. Iíll be hitting the trails hard in July once all the snow is gone.
    Iíve definitely lost some clearance with the brackets. I figure if I hit them enough, Iíll swap them out for adjustable lowers. Trying to keep it simple for now.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Nice thanks!