Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: New Ecodiesel Numbers

  1. #1
    Hooked DEFCON1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Current location is Pacific NW.
    Posts
    131

    New Ecodiesel Numbers

    Numbers out for the new Ecodiesel. 260 Horsepower and 480 FtLb of Torque!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  2. #2
    Fresh Catch EARL99208's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    5
    Any idea of when the diesel might show up in the wrangler?

  3. #3
    Hooked DEFCON1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Current location is Pacific NW.
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by EARL99208 View Post
    Any idea of when the diesel might show up in the wrangler?
    They’re releasing the Ram 1500 at the end of Q4. This puts the Wrangler next in line. Likely Q2 2020.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  4. #4
    Caught the Bug
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    67
    If I'm going to dream big, I want those 480 lb/ft with a 3rd pedal...

  5. #5
    Fresh Catch MyJLU's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Ocean State
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Toycrusher View Post
    If I'm going to dream big, I want those 480 lb/ft with a 3rd pedal...
    and we all know that is just a dream, I think Chrysler executives dont know how to drive stick....

  6. #6
    Nothing but a Thing
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,302
    Quote Originally Posted by MyJLU View Post
    and we all know that is just a dream, I think Chrysler executives dont know how to drive stick....
    More like there is basically no demand for manuals. Less than 5% of JLUs sold are manuals.

    Sent via....

  7. #7
    Nothing but a Thing
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,302
    Quote Originally Posted by DEFCON1 View Post
    They’re releasing the Ram 1500 at the end of Q4. This puts the Wrangler next in line. Likely Q2 2020.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    You will see the Wrangler this year, it's scheduled to launch at the same time it always was which is in 2019 as was stated at launch.

    Sent via....

  8. #8
    Hooked DEFCON1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Current location is Pacific NW.
    Posts
    131
    Numbers out for Wrangler Ecodiesel. 260 HP and 442 ftlb.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  9. #9
    Knows a Thing or Two NFRs2000NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    819
    Sweet, so Im definitely going to have a nice birthday this year. Im guessing the 442 vs the 480 is software related, probably because of cooling. Im also excited to see what Green Diesel engineering will do with the motor, especially down low. Makes a WORLD of difference on the grand cherokee, not to mention, something like an exhaust that flows better, EGR deletes, etc.

  10. #10
    Meme King JTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    3,841
    Quote Originally Posted by NFRs2000NYC View Post
    Sweet, so Im definitely going to have a nice birthday this year. Im guessing the 442 vs the 480 is software related, probably because of cooling. Im also excited to see what Green Diesel engineering will do with the motor, especially down low. Makes a WORLD of difference on the grand cherokee, not to mention, something like an exhaust that flows better, EGR deletes, etc.
    What color are you going with?
    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •