VIDEO : DYNATRAC CODEX 2-Door Extra Cab Gladiator Truck - XD60 / PR80 & 40" Tires

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
VIDEO : DYNATRAC CODEX 2-Door Extra Cab Gladiator Truck - XD60 / PR80 & 40" Tires

Phases 1 and 2 of the CODEX build covered the chopping of the body and frame to effectively transform the Dynatrac Gladiator into a 2-Door Extra Cab pickup truck. They also highlighted the installation of a 707 HP supercharged 6.2L Hellcat HEMI by America's Most Wanted 4x4, the mounting of a Patriot Camper PCOR box, the wrapping of the body by Sticky Finger Designs and the installation of Rhino Rack roof racks. In this video, you'll get to see the work that was done over at Savvy Off Road for the 3rd and final phase of this build and that would include the installation of a Rock Krawler long arm suspension system, new Fox Factory Race Series 3.0 Internal Bypass Recirculating Finned Remote DSC Shocks up front, Fox 2.0 Coilovers in the rear, a Dynatrac XD60 front axle with PRO 1550 knuckles, ProRock 80 rear axle and of course, 40" tires. We hope you enjoy and we'd be grateful if you could let us know what you think of it! :cool:

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

MrGiant

Very good work, on the video and ok the JT - though I still dont like this one. I always love rigs being modified in that way with axles, CAs and the whole other stuff needed. Some kind of art

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

JTCO

Meme King
Great coverage!

I still don't understand the Panda Express tires but it looks better on 40s.