Rock Krawler #000 grease source

truckpete

I found synthetic #000 grease for Rock Krawler joints in 14oz full size tubes. It killed me to pay what I paid for a tube of grease... but still cheaper than the $15-18 per 3oz tube that RK gets, and I don’t have to buy a special 3oz grease gun. 14oz tube for $16. Shipping was a rip-off too at about $10.(Did I mention that it killed me to pay this much for a tube of grease?)

Anyways.. it can be found at the super-lube.com website
PN# 41150/000

If anyone is able to find that grease.. or a similar #000 grease in a full sized tube at a better bargain.. let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

TheGrendel

Is this stuff only good for RK joints? Wondering if it could be used in JJs as well. So thin it seems like it would be easier to get in the joint.

truckpete

Is this stuff only good for RK joints? Wondering if it could be used in JJs as well. So thin it seems like it would be easier to get in the joint.

I would imagine that it would also work good on JJs. It’s quality lube. Just thinner to get into the joint better. I’ve read where RK says you can just use Fluid Film.. but I wanted something you could inject easily using the zerk.

truckpete

Iv looked big and low and even had our shop tech try to find it,but he can up empty handed. The only 2 places we found it was super-lube and Northridge4x4. Sorry

That is the only places I found it as well... unless I wanted to buy a 3 gallon or 5 gallon pale.

Here’s to hoping that it doesn’t just ooze out of my grease gun because it’s so thin. Haha. I’ll be storing it in my basement where it’s cool... and I’m using a Lincoln 1134 gun. *fingers crossed*