WE'RE UP AGAIN - We Sincerely Apologize for Being Down so Long!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Everyone, as you can see, JLWRANGLER is up and running again! Sometime yesterday afternoon, our server came under attack and we were forced to bring it down. Unfortunately, damage was done and a back up copy had to be used to restore things. Needless to say, you will find that posts made between the 8th-11th are no longer present on the forum. Sincerely apologize for the trouble and hope you can be understanding of things.

Sincerely,
Cindy & Eddie

Piginajeep

Damn, you pissed them off about the Chinese tires comments

2019 MP
2012 JK8
1989 YJ Sahara
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Man. I spilled the beans on the next 2 years of actions on JL and JT yesterday and now it's gone forever... Oh well, ya win some ya lose some. Lol

Glad it's all working again.

Sent via....

:doh: Man... that is just so wrong in so many ways :crazyeyes:

Jeeeep

dammit...I had posted so many useful comments :crazyeyes:

Good to see the site back up! I was surprised at how often I get online :doh:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Again, we apologize for the down time. Still working on updates even as we speak. We really appreciate your understanding :)

I didn't know what to do with myself. My job comes with a lot of up-time mixed with stagnant boredom. I never realized how often I check the forum. Glad to see you could get it sorted.... we might need to hire some digital bodyguards. One of the butt-hurt snowflakes we offended must have shot up the place

Hella Yella 2018 JLUR. V6. Auto. Uniden 880 cb. Vision X Dura-M460 cube lights.