Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: New rebel recon king coilovers what u guys think

  1. #21
    Moderator Piginajeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Bear Valley Springs, CAM
    Posts
    653
    People are pussys, how is that are fault ?


    2019 MP
    2012 JK8
    1989 YJ Sahara
    1958 FC170
    1954 M38A1

  2. #22
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    3,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
    Itís horrible all these experienced people up here just talking all there knowledge. I know u guys know your stuff let other people learn and enjoy owning a Jeep itís pure intimidation up here


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    If youíre intimidated by some words on the internet you need help, not us. Time to harden up.


    2012 JKUR Billet Silver
    2012 JK Dozer
    1975 DJ5 Postal
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

  3. #23
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    3,944
    Quote Originally Posted by MoparMari View Post
    Subscribed to the thread just to see the asshole comments you get this place cracks me up
    If telling people the truth is being an asshole than yeah, we are assholes.


    2012 JKUR Billet Silver
    2012 JK Dozer
    1975 DJ5 Postal
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

  4. #24
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Riverside ca
    Posts
    13
    Never said assholes just saying Iím a new jeeper trying to hook my Jeep up with the best stuff and learn what those parts are capable of isnít jeeping a new experience


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  5. #25
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    3,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
    Never said assholes just saying Iím a new jeeper trying to hook my Jeep up with the best stuff and learn what those parts are capable of isnít jeeping a new experience


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Hence why I didnít quote you and say you did. I quoted moparmari who said the assholes comment.


    2012 JKUR Billet Silver
    2012 JK Dozer
    1975 DJ5 Postal
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

  6. #26
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Riverside ca
    Posts
    13
    Not intimidated just posted them to photos to get feedback oh the looks all the rest is funny to me


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  7. #27
    Moderator Piginajeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Bear Valley Springs, CAM
    Posts
    653
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
    Not intimidated just posted them to photos to get feedback oh the looks all the rest is funny to me


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    They look cool, but itís like having a 12Ē dick that doesnít get hard. Whatís the point ?


    2019 MP
    2012 JK8
    1989 YJ Sahara
    1958 FC170
    1954 M38A1

  8. #28
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    California
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    If telling people the truth is being an asshole than yeah, we are assholes.


    2012 JKUR Billet Silver
    2012 JK Dozer
    1975 DJ5 Postal
    Didnít say things werenít true. Itís all in the way you guys say things. Like I said Iím here for the comments because itís funny to me. The Jeep community is truly one of a kind lol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •