Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: what 2" lift kit to choose

Fresh Catch

what 2" lift kit to choose

Good day members

i current own 2018 JLU Rubicon and have installed a Teraflex 1.5" Leveling kit with Mopar Beadlock wheels

just ordered 315/7017 tires and can't focus what to do with lift things

1st : keep the Teraflex 1.5" lift kit with 35" tires

2nd : Rancho 2" lift kit with 35" tires ( im really want 2" lift only )

anyone with 2" Rancho kit can please chime in your experience on the kit , also why did you choose Rancho over all other lift kits

thanks very much , happy wheeling !

Rancho, Synergy, and Dynatrac are the ones I would consider for 2” lift. I have the Dynatrac on my 2-door and have been happy with it. I guess it depends one your budget.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by genelee112601 View Post
    Good day members

i current own 2018 JLU Rubicon and have installed a Teraflex 1.5" Leveling kit with Mopar Beadlock wheels

just ordered 315/7017 tires and can't focus what to do with lift things

1st : keep the Teraflex 1.5" lift kit with 35" tires

2nd : Rancho 2" lift kit with 35" tires ( im really want 2" lift only )

anyone with 2" Rancho kit can please chime in your experience on the kit , also why did you choose Rancho over all other lift kits

thanks very much , happy wheeling !
    I have the Rancho 2" on my JLUR. Very happy with it so far, rides nice, was easy to install, and is complete with everything you need for 2" of lift (as far as I've found so far anyway). Pris is great for the whole kit AND shocks..

Went with Rancho for 3 reasons. 1 - ran their 2" kit on my old JK and was very happy, 2- Eddie made a good recommendation for a budget cost lift with lots of capability. 3- eventually I'll do coil overs and long arms so being how inexpensive and capable it is, it's a great starting point till I get to where I'm ready for all the fun, expensive stuff. Overall great kit, I went with the 9k shocks as well.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by drhcobra View Post
    Rancho, Synergy, and Dynatrac are the ones I would consider for 2” lift. I have the Dynatrac on my 2-door and have been happy with it. I guess it depends one your budget.

thanks for the comments

im current really focusing on Rancho kit and real lift kit , not a space lift kit

and Rancho is been on industry for really long time , when i was a kid my cousen had a Tacoma with Rancho shocks that is giving me a good confidence on the brand name haha

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    I have the Rancho 2" on my JLUR. Very happy with it so far, rides nice, was easy to install, and is complete with everything you need for 2" of lift (as far as I've found so far anyway). Pris is great for the whole kit AND shocks..

Went with Rancho for 3 reasons. 1 - ran their 2" kit on my old JK and was very happy, 2- Eddie made a good recommendation for a budget cost lift with lots of capability. 3- eventually I'll do coil overs and long arms so being how inexpensive and capable it is, it's a great starting point till I get to where I'm ready for all the fun, expensive stuff. Overall great kit, I went with the 9k shocks as well.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    yes ! im more like to pulling the trigger to Rancho kit just wanted to get some more infos from members with Rancho kit

prob im going with RS66122BR9 witch has adjustable shocks

thanks for great coments

I know a lot of people have asked in the past about the Dynatrac lift, but we never had any experience with them so we weren’t able to offer feedback. Well we just installed one on a JL and can say for sure the average NET lift across the entire vehicle was 1.95”, close enough to say the lift does was it advertises. I’m sure after some driving it will settle in a little as well. The customer also added 35” Ridge Grapplers and Synergy wheel spacers to complete the look. We think it came out perfect. Keep in mind the 1.95” is taking out the lift from the tires.
    IMG_3249.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus Jeeps View Post
    I know a lot of people have asked in the past about the Dynatrac lift, but we never had any experience with them so we weren’t able to offer feedback. Well we just installed one on a JL and can say for sure the average NET lift across the entire vehicle was 1.95”, close enough to say the lift does was it advertises. I’m sure after some driving it will settle in a little as well. The customer also added 35” Ridge Grapplers and Synergy wheel spacers to complete the look. We think it came out perfect. Keep in mind the 1.95” is taking out the lift from the tires.
    IMG_3249.jpg

Did you have a chance to drive it Bubba? Any impressions?

I haven't seen a tan premium soft top yet. Makes for a unique Bikini JL.

Quote Originally Posted by ddays v2 View Post
    Did you have a chance to drive it Bubba? Any impressions?
    I didn’t. It wouldn’t matter anyways since the owner doesn’t have any kind of programmer so the tires had to be aired up to 37 psi...

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus Jeeps View Post
    IMG_3249.jpg

That bikini color and tan top is an awesome combo!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast