Problem with LOD

Hoffer

Anyone else have a problem with LOD. They have owed me a refund for almost 3 months.
20+ e-mails and 5 phone calls later still no refund. They said they refunded, but never happened and will not send a receipt of the refund.

Really starting to get pissed off

NFRs2000NYC

Personally I wouldn't have let it go past 90 days because then you can't even do a chargeback on your credit card. If you can, do it. If what you are saying is true, and you made the effort to contact them directly, I guess that's what social media is for these days.

GrayBeard

Contact your bank. You most likely will need to show your attempted correspondences and phone log if possible. Also contact BBB.

Hopefully, this can be resolved without further issues. I've never had an issue with LoD, but no company is 100%.. Good Luck, keep us posted

Sent from my SM-G975U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

LoD Offroad

Advertiser
Supporter
Anyone else have a problem with LOD. They have owed me a refund for almost 3 months.
20+ e-mails and 5 phone calls later still no refund. They said they refunded, but never happened and will not send a receipt of the refund.

Really starting to get pissed off

Somehow this post got past me, not sure how... I know its a little late but I'm wondering if this ever got resolved? Feel free to PM or call so we can help you out, I'm not sure why your calls before went un-resolved.

**Edit**
Did a little more digging and I think I found the correspondence involved, and it looks like the refund was processed on May 24th. I'm sorry about the confusion and lack of response in the beginning, if you have any other questions or issues feel free to contact us, we'd be happy to help!

Last edited:

Hoffer

Thanks for the info.

Took a while to get the refund, but I do like your products and would definitely recommend them to anyone that asks