Thread: Problem with LOD

Fresh Catch

Problem with LOD

Anyone else have a problem with LOD. They have owed me a refund for almost 3 months.
    20+ e-mails and 5 phone calls later still no refund. They said they refunded, but never happened and will not send a receipt of the refund.

Really starting to get pissed off

Knows a Thing or Two NFRs2000NYC's Avatar
    Personally I wouldn't have let it go past 90 days because then you can't even do a chargeback on your credit card. If you can, do it. If what you are saying is true, and you made the effort to contact them directly, I guess that's what social media is for these days.

I would have contacted my bank or the card company. Iím sure they will respond here though. Try sending them a PM here for one last shot if you are feeling it.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

Contact your bank. You most likely will need to show your attempted correspondences and phone log if possible. Also contact BBB.

Hopefully, this can be resolved without further issues. I've never had an issue with LoD, but no company is 100%.. Good Luck, keep us posted

Sent from my SM-G975U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2018 Jeep JLUR, Granite Crystal Metallic, Automatic, 2" Mopar Suspension Lift, 37x12x17 Toyo Open Country R/T Tires.